26th June 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?

i got 36 in aiee and 61% in hsc and 57 in pcm can i get addmision in mumbai for engg.?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  2. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges?
  3. Least cutoff marks for MBC including government quota of private medical colleges?
  4. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  5. Whether there is private entrance exam for management quota seats in engineering colleges of Mumbai? Details of such entrance exam?
  6. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Minimum marks required by a Sindhi student to get admission in BMS in colleges of Mumbai?
  8. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th with 79 marks in MHT CET
  9. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?
  10. Cutoff marks required for admission in medical stream in Mumbai? How many seats are available in all colleges? -- [New]
  11. Cutoff marks list for admission in all government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. How to get Medical seat under Ex-serviceman quota in Tamil Nadu Medical Colleges?
  14. Cutoff list of engineering colleges? List of Pune and Mumbai universities?
  15. List of government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the cutoff marks?
  16. Will I get a medical seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 192.25? List of private medical colleges having MCI approval? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of engineering colleges in Maharashtra? What is the cutoff for those colleges?
  18. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
28th June 2011, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?

I got 136 in CET . Which college i got for engg. for mechanical and electronics and telecommunication?
29th June 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

may I get the gujarati quota form for this college?
2nd July 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

is there any difference in B.E and B.Tech? if yes. then what exactly d difference is??
7th July 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

list the engineering colleges with cut off 174 and below in tamil nadu
9th July 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

my cutoff marks engineering list 157.75 COLLEGE FOR this cut off[ID [email protected]]
12th July 2011, 03:33 PM
Priya115

This pdf attachment contains cut off of 2010-11 engineering colleges in maharashtra
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.campuskeeda.com)Cutoff CAP FE2010-11.pdf(3.68 MB, 303 views)
18th August 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

sc cast ec enginiaring merrit list gujarat
31st October 2011, 11:56 PM
sathish0038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
cut-off of marks in these colleges
Different cut-off ranks are recorded for different categories, like GM (General Merit), etc, it may change from year to year .

The quote is according to the government set rules where you get a seat on the bases of your rank inside your quote . some of good engg colleges in Mumbai are -

Thadomal Shahani Engineering College (TSEC)

WATUMULL INSTITUTE OF ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING & COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY

KJ Somaiya College of Engineering

Atharva College of Engineering

Parshvanath College of Engineering

DATTA MEGHE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING

M. H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering

Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College

Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering

Pratisthan College of Engineering

Rizvi College Of Engineering
11th May 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in LD engineering college after getting 50% in 12th sci.
12th May 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to know cut off list of marks for direct second year admission in enguneering colleges
14th July 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

cutoffmarks for various engineering colleges of chennai? Is there SC quota in engineering colleges for cutoff of 179?
3rd June 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I have 60% in 12th stn can i get Admission in Mumbai university For engineering??
17th July 2013, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

I have 79.8% in cbse. Are there any good colleges in maharashtra who only ask for 2 marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?