3rd November 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus/sample papers for written test of ordinance factory for chargeman (Diploma Mechanical)

I WANT QUESTION PATTERN for written test of ordinance factory for chargeman (Diploma Mechanical)
[email protected]
6th November 2014, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus/sample papers for written test of ordinance factory for chargeman (Diploma Mechanical)

Syllabus and sample questions papers for written exam for Ordinance factory Trichirappalli post for junior engineer mechanical engineering?
and give any guide please help me i applied this job pls give the details as soon as possible
11th November 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am Manoj kumar can anybody please send me the sample papers for written test of ordinance factory for chargeman (clothing technology).
my email id is [email protected]
12th November 2014, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me previous year question paper on id [email protected]
17th November 2014, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir please send model questions and answers paper for mechanical engineering diploma.my email id is [email protected]
Please sir send me. I have very need.
Thank you
19th November 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,please send me previous question paper of chargeman (mechanical)
my e-mail: [email protected]
sir please help me
27th November 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

SIR I NEED SYLLABUS AND SAMPLE PAPER FOR ORDINANCE FACTORY EXAMINATION.
19th March 2015, 05:54 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Indian Ordinance Factory ( IOF ) is government organization which produces Battle field Equipments. Written test is conducted for the post of charge-man every year. The test is conducted for technical and non technical posts.

Ordinance factory syllabus for Mechanical, Electrical, Automobile, Civil, Information technology and electronics is same. The written test consists of 4 subjects :

-> General Awareness and Technical Aptitude :

It consists of questions on conceptual business knowledge and current affairs.

->Computer Application :

Questions will be on System Software and computer organisations. It consists of O level questions.

->General Engineering :

It consists of questions from the basics of all branches that is taught in 1st semester of every diploma branch. Main focus will be on Engineering Graphics Design / Engineering Drawing.

->Engineering respective trade :

in your case it will be mechanical engineering. Questions will be asked from candidate's subjects at diploma level. Level of question will be just basics.

These all subjects are for technical posts. If you had applied for non-technical post some more subjects get added :

Numerical Aptitude :

HCF, LCM, Area, Loss and Profit, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Ages, Speed and Time, Chart, Pie, Graph, Work and time, Percentage.

Reasoning :

Similarities and Difference, Non verbal series, Numerical series, syllogism, statement conclusion, decision making, visual memory, judgement, coding and decoding, problem solving, visual memory, spatial visualization, relational concepts.

Basic English :

Synonym, Antonyms, Sentence Correction, Sentence Error, Misspell word, One word Substitution, Active and Passive Voice, Preposition, Fill in the blanks etc.

Selection will be on the basis of merit list.

For more details and latest notification just visit : http://www.ofbindia.gov.in
28th June 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

sir can a B.E holder in mechanical field is applicable to write an exam for chargeman post
28th December 2016, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir please tell me about Syllabus/sample papers for written test.
praveen : [email protected]
Sir I am holder of DAE in Armament Technology and want to join an ordnance Factory as Armament Mechanical charge man. Request send me Syllabus and sample papers for it please. Tnx. Izzat khan kpk pak
31st May 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Please give me previous year question paper for the post of labour entrance test.my mail ID is Purohit .nilu [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?