8th April 2010, 05:28 PM
saloni1508

Syllabus and sample papers for iimc entrance test for pg diploma in journalism(english)?

hi....could you please provide me with the syllabus and sample papers/last 5 years' question papers for the iimc entrance exam for pg diploma in journalism(english) and ma in english entrance exam to jnu?
i would also like to know what subjects should i be studying in order to prepare for the aforementioned entrance exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and previous 5 years question papers of IIMC Entrance exam for admission in PGD in Journalism(Hindi)? In which subject should I concentrate for this entrance exam? Placement facility in IIMC for this program?
  2. Previous year sample papers and Syllabus for the Advertising and PR course at IIMC?
  3. What is the qualification for IIMC entrance test?
  4. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
  5. What I have to study for IIMC's PG Diploma in Mass Communication Entrance test?
  6. List of coaching classes for preparation of IIMC PG Diploma entrance exam in Hyderabad?
  7. Procedure to sit for IIMC entrance test in Journalism in English?
  8. IIMC advertising and public relation course entrance exam syllabus & previous year questions papers?
  9. Syllabus/sample papers for written test of ordinance factory for chargeman (Diploma Mechanical) -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Masters in clinical research from icri hyderabad: Syllabus and Sample test papers?
  11. How should I prepare for entrance exam to get admission in PGDM in Advertising and Public relation in IIMC? Previous years question papers of IIMC
  12. What is the current syllabus for IIMC entrance exam 2017? Can I complete the syllabus by my self or do I need to join a Coaching Institute for it? -- [New]
  13. Syllabus and sample papers of the entrance test of Indian Maritime University for Chennai Campus?
  14. Last 5 years question papers for IIMC entrance?
  15. Sample papers and syllabus of JNU entrance test for Biotechnology?
  16. Sample question papers and syllabus of the entrance test of northern railway for D post?
  17. Is it possible to make career in Journalism after getting Engineering degree?
  18. How to prepare for PG in Advertising and PR entrance exam in IIMC?
9th April 2010, 12:21 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Syllabus and sample papers for iimc entrance test for pg diploma in journalism(english)?

you can get the papers from iimcnewdelhi.blogspot.com/
9th April 2010, 02:46 AM
RAJIV VATS

Default Re: Syllabus and sample papers for iimc entrance test for pg diploma in journalism(english)?

RespectedSir
My son shrang now studying in VI std. DOB is 19.9.1998. My son wants to prepare for RIMC (dehradoon) exam. I dont know much details. So,please inform the full detail for entrance exam coaching. Thankyou, Sir.
9th April 2010, 10:25 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

you can download the question papers for the iimc entrance exam for pg diploma in journalism(english) from the following links :-

www.careerafter12th.com/entrance-examinations/?p=219
www.minglebox.com/IIMC-Entrance
9th April 2010, 02:34 PM
sheerin

I need jipmer model and previous year question papers
9th April 2010, 05:22 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

dear freind
you can get the syllabus and sample papers for iimc entrance test from the given link below:
iimcnewdelhi.blogspot.com/
go for it
all the best
10th April 2010, 03:51 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
you can get it from the following websites
1.www.careerafter12th.com/entrance-examinations/?p=219
2.www.minglebox.com/IIMC-Entrance
3.iimcnewdelhi.blogspot.com

o k
all the best
15th April 2010, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I NEED SYLLABUS AND SAMPLE PAPER OF BHU PET FOR MASS COMMUNICATION
14th May 2010, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of b.com final.I want to persue post graduate diploma in mass communication from IIMC.I want to know about how to prepare for exam and what is job placement?
15th May 2010, 12:37 PM
krsumit

Syllabus and sample papers for iimc entrance test for pg diploma in journalism(hindi)?my id is [email protected]
15th May 2010, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i need sample paper for pg diploma in ad and pr?
27th May 2010, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i need previous entance papers of journalism islamic university scince & technology awantipora
30th May 2010, 02:30 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

hi friend,
you can get it from the given below websites..
1.www.iimcnewdelhi.blogspot.com
2.www.minglebox.com
3.www.careerafter12th.com
24th June 2010, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i m an aspirant to join in iimc. can u please provide me the required sample papers for pg diploma in journalism (english)?
26th June 2010, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i am student who has completed bachelors in science and i never got enough time to survey newspapers and current affairs...but i am interested in print media...can u provide me with the appropriate syllabus and paper pattern for exams
26th June 2010, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

hii...
i'm an aspirant to join IIMC for pg diploma in advertising and public relations. Can you please help me with the sample papers and the syllabus for the addmission.
6th July 2010, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus and last years entrance paper of pg diploma in pr and advertising of lucknow university?
9th July 2010, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

can any one refer any book for preparation of iimc entrance exam. What is the pattern of questionpaper in entrance.please rply me at [email protected]
20th July 2010, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
may i have some sample questions for entrance exam in MA mass communication and journalism?
23rd July 2010, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I wants sample paper for entrance exam of iimc
23rd July 2010, 11:43 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

if you want to get the information for the Syllabus and sample papers for iimc entrance test for pg diploma in journalism(english)
then do not worry you can get it from the given websites.www.minglebox.com
In the given websites you can find the complete details of the query related to your question,
So just go and find all the details. hope your query will be solved.
29th August 2010, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

do u provide question paper from ur institute
12th November 2010, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

can u plz provide me a sample parer of iimc of pg diploma in rj nd tv journalism
or can tell me smthng abt study material for this intrance test...
16th November 2010, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus and sample papers for iimc entrance test for pg diploma in journalism(english)
11th December 2010, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for the entrance test of p.g diploma in advertising and p.r
23rd December 2010, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of diploma in english
23rd December 2010, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

sample papers and syllabus for iimc entrance test for tv and radio journalism
15th January 2011, 03:54 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

you can download the question papers for the iimc entrance exam for pg diploma in journalism(english) from the following links :-

www.careerafter12th.com/entrance-examinations/?p=219
www.minglebox.com/IIMC-Entrance
thanks
22nd January 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

i m an aspirant to join in iimc. Can u please provide me the required sample papers for pg diploma in journalism (hindi)?and i also want to know that if i want to do pg diploma in journalism in hindi;we have to give entrance test in english or hindi?
22nd January 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i m an aspirant to join in iimc. Can u please provide me the required sample papers for pg diploma in journalism (hindi)?and i also want to know that if i want to do pg diploma in journalism in hindi;we have to give entrance test in english or hindi?
7th February 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

sample papers for iimc entrance test for pg diploma in advertisement and public relation
13th May 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i want entrance syllabus and model papers for appearing bachelor in journalism and communication entrance exam from o.u.
26th May 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,
I want entrance syllabus and model papers for appearing bachelor in journalism and communication entrance exam.
My id is-
[email protected]
13th July 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

wat books shud v read fr iimc?
6th August 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

need to know the syllabus for the preparation of IIMC . plz help.
16th August 2011, 11:15 PM
ved4pals

pls give me model papers of entrace exam for iimc PGD
2nd December 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

hi....could you please provide me with the syllabus and sample papers/last 5 years' question papers for the iimc entrance exam for pg diploma in journalism(english) and ma

Namita multani
[email protected]
14th March 2012, 08:20 PM
sagar.kumar535

plz. send me entrence exam question paper .
22nd March 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

send me an diploma entrance sample paper
26th March 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

could u please provide me last 2 yrs questionpaper..............
13th August 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir
I m 27 year old .I want to do pg diploma next year from iimc.am I eligible for this course
14th August 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir
I m 27 year old .I want to do pg diploma next year from iimc.am I eligible for this course
yes u can.. for IIMC preparation u should read this excellent book written for them: "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" (by Raza Elahi, a sr journalist; rs 126). It has example-based approach. It has got good reviews for quality of contents from senior journalists and faculty members . also read "Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide" (Rs 100). Both the books will help in the preparation for the entrance of media institutes like iimc. email at [email protected] or visit
http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html
20th January 2014, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

hi,

my question is regarding the language of common entrance test 2014 for diploma entrance test.
is it in hindi or english and both languages. please reply if someone knows the right answer.

thanks
1st August 2014, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir,kiendly send me a model question paper for the exam of charge man (mechanical).so that I get a little help for preparation of the charge man exam .my mail id is [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?