20th March 2019, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 years question papers of D.Pharmacy 1st year Karnataka board?

Sir send me previous 5 year question paper of 1st year d pharmacy of karnatak and gulbarga board on my email address [email protected]
21st March 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 5 years question papers of D.Pharmacy 1st year Karnataka board?

Sir send me previous 5 year question paper of 1 year d pharma of government of Karnataka board on my email ID [email protected]
21st March 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, send me previous 5 year question paper of 1 year pharmacy of government of karnataka board on my email id is [email protected]
28th March 2019, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, send me previous 5 year question paper of 1 year d pharmacy of government of karnataka board on my email Id is [email protected]
30th March 2019, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want previous 5 years question papers of 1st year D pharmacy of Government of Karnataka board of Examining authority my email I D is

[email protected]
2nd April 2019, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

5 year question paper of 2nd year d pharmacy government of karnataka board on my email [email protected]
8th April 2019, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I need last five years papers of d Pharma 1 year my email i [email protected] thanks sir
10th April 2019, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir please give me five years old diploma pharmacy first year all subject question papers of karnataka board of examining authority my gamil account
[email protected]
23rd April 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I need questions bpapers of first diploma pharmacy of government of Karnataka
26th April 2019, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir, send me previous 5 year question paper of 1 year d pharmacy of government of karnataka board on my email ID [email protected]
29th April 2019, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the 5 years question paper of D pharmacy of government of Karnataka to my Gmail [email protected]
4th May 2019, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me 5years previous question paper of D pharmacy 1st year of government of karnatka board my email ID [email protected]
19th May 2019, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Guys if anyone has diploma first year pharmacy question papers of karnataka board. please do forward me. my contact number 9665435233. my email id: [email protected]. thank you guys for the help.
20th May 2019, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir please give me five years old diploma pharmacy first year all subject question papers of karnataka board of examining authority my gmail a/c [email protected]
20th May 2019, 04:35 PM
ilyas 36

Sir please give me five years old diploma pharmacy first year all subject question papers of karnataka board of examining authority my gmail a/c
[email protected]
21st May 2019, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I need last 5 years question paper of d pharm 1st year Karnataka board my email id is adnanbyari786@gmail. Com
25th May 2019, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want 5 years previous question papper of 1st year of d pharmacy of government of karnataka my e mail id is [email protected]
30th May 2019, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want last 5 years quation papers with or without solved D pharm 1st year. Please send in my email - [email protected]
2nd June 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want last 5years questions paper of d pharmacy 1st year my email I'd is [email protected]
13th June 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I need previous 5 yrs questions paper of D Pharma 1st year of Karnataka board please send me on my email [email protected]
25th August 2019, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir please give an information were we can get last five years question bank of 1st year d pharma Karnataka board..... Thanking you
26th August 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the previous 5 year 1st year question & answer paper of the D-Pharmacy of karnataka board on my email ID is [email protected] sir please its a request
8th October 2019, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir send me previous 4 year question paper of 1 year d pharmacy of government of Karnataka board on my email I'd [email protected]
16th November 2019, 06:25 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;6608522]I need to d pharmacy 1st year question paper 2017 send me my email I'd [email protected]
25th November 2019, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me previous 5 years question paper of 1st year D.pharmacy of government of karanataka board on my email Id is [email protected]
18th December 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want previous 5 years question papers of 1st year D pharmacy of Government of Karnataka board of Examining authority my email I D is
[email protected]
19th December 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, send me previous 5 year question paper of 1 year d pharmacy of government of karnataka board on my email ID is [email protected]
20th December 2019, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I kindely request to you for seed 1st d pharmacy 5 years back question papaper Of government of karanataka board of examing authority.... Plzzz
My e-mail I'd is [email protected]
23rd December 2019, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want previous d pharmacy 1st year question sir please give to my email [email protected]
26th December 2019, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir send me previous 6 year question papers of 1 year D pharmacy of government of Karnataka board on my Email ID ([email protected]) plz
3rd January 2020, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want previous 5 year old question paper of karnataka board
Pls send me sir

[email protected]
3rd January 2020, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I need previous 5 year old question paper of karnataka board
Pls send me ....

[email protected]
7th January 2020, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, send me previous 5 year question paper of 1 year d pharmacy of government of karnataka board on my email ID is [email protected]
29th January 2020, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please give me last 5 year supplymentary 1st year diploma in pharmacy government of karnataka board question paper please. My email ID is [email protected]
12th February 2020, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I want at least 6-7 preavous year questions paper
28th February 2020, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir send me last 5 years of question paper d pharmacy 1st year
[email protected]
28th February 2020, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

sir send me previous year question paper of 1st year in d pharmacy of Karnataka board on my email id. [email protected]
3rd March 2020, 11:23 PM
Arjun kanse

Default Re: Previous 2018-2019 question papers of D.Pharmacy 2nd year Karnataka board?

Sir please give me 2018-2019 questions years old diploma pharmacy secondyear all subject question papers of karnataka board my email id is [email protected] Thank you[/QUOTE]
5th March 2020, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir l request you please give five years old question papers of D pharmacy of karnataka board First year on my email id
[email protected]
9th March 2020, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me the last five years questions of d pharma of Karnataka State on my email I'd: [email protected]
Thank you !
23rd March 2020, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I want previous 5 year question paper of 2nd year dpharm karnataka board
14th April 2020, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy and I am in the 1st year of the course. I am going to appear for the 1st year exam so I want you to give me the last 5 years solved question papers for 1st year D.Pharmacy so that I can prepare for the exam and score better. My email is [email protected] plz help me %uD83D%uDE4F
19th April 2020, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Previous 5year question papers 1st year d pharmacy of karnataka board through my e-mail please, email:faizalunitedpgi @gmail.com
13th June 2020, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam I need diploma in pharmacy 1st year previous question papers 5year
29th June 2020, 04:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want previous 5 years question papers of 1st year D pharmacy of Government of Karnataka board of Examining authority my email I D is [email protected]
17th July 2020, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I need diploma in pharmaceutical last 5yrs question papers 2017 to 13 [email protected]

Sir I want previous 5 years question papers of 1st year D pharmacy of Government of Karnataka board of Examining authority my email is [email protected] plss send it
11th August 2020, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir please give me questions papers of 1 st year d pharmacy my id [email protected]
15th August 2020, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Respect sir,please send me 5year question pape ron my email address@[email protected]
4th September 2020, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir Send last 5 year D.pharm question papers.
mahesh.ugnikeri11@gmail
28th September 2020, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

sir,i want previous 5 years questions of 2 D pharm kar bead (HCP, Pharmacology,Ph.Chemistry 2).
kindly do needful..
my EMAIL ID : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?