11th August 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of Direct Second Year Admission after diploma in B.E in Computer Engineering?

i want to the cut off list of direct second year admission after diploma in B.E.in electronics and telecomm.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission? I have scored 80% in computer technology
  2. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  3. Cutoff for computer engineering for direct 2nd year? -- [New]
  4. Cutoff list for all engineering colleges of Nashik for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Technology?
  5. Cutoff list of all the engineering colleges of Nashik for direct 2nd year admission in computer technology?
  6. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in B.E Engineering after Diploma?
  7. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  8. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma?
  9. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission after diploma?
  10. List of shortlisted candidates securing admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for Diploma in Engineering candidate?
  11. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission to computer engineering in Pune University?
  12. Cutoff list for for direct 2nd year degree admission in Computer Tech Field? List of engineering colleges in Nashik?
  13. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Engineering in Pune?
  14. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  15. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Engineering?
  16. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year in computer engineering
  17. Cutoff list of Pune, Mumbai and Nagpur universities for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  18. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year for computer engineering?
21st August 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of Direct Second Year Admission after diploma in B.E in Computer Engineering?

sir, i have completed my diploma in computer engg& i got 66% in final year & i want to take admission in pune univercity.plz suggest the college which is suitable to me.plz reply me sir
22nd August 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed diploma in civil eng. i get marks 67.i want to take admission in pune university. plz suggest the colleges which is suitable to me.
26th August 2011, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want cut off list of direct second year admission afetr diploma for B.E. in COMPUTER engg of 2009-2010
in nagpur univercity
28th August 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

show cutt of list electrical engg.
12th September 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=priya] how percentage will gate in third year diploma
24th May 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are filled by Management quota in pune university?
24th May 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are filled by Management quota in pune university?
25th May 2012, 12:48 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Cutoff list of Direct Second Year Admission after diploma in B.E in Computer Engineering?

Hello Friend,

You will be directly getting into the 2nd year for B-TECH,as you have completed your diploma.

Reason for entering direct to the 2nd year, because diploma is for three year duration after your 1oth class,where as for others course there is only two year duration after 10th.

To make equal the standard of concepts,government had issued this method.

You will getting the admission according to your rank, which will be conducted by the state government.

Though you did't get good marks,you may get admission in B-tech information technology course in some college,which not having fame in the university.

Thank You!
25th May 2012, 02:46 PM
VIVEK2525

hi friends,

Cutoff list of Direct Second Year Admission after diploma in B.E in Computer Engineering?

You will be directly getting into the 2nd year for B-TECH,as you have completed your diploma.

Reason for entering direct to the 2nd year, because diploma is for three year duration after your 1oth class,where as for others course there is only two year duration after 10th.

You will getting the admission according to your rank, which will be conducted by the state government.

Though you did't get good marks,you may get admission in B-tech information technology course in some college,which not having fame in the university.
thanks
17th June 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

sir I got less than 60% in diploma plz. suggest me any collages
send me on :[email protected]
17th June 2012, 08:22 PM
babu91

hello dear

thank you
21st June 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

did i get admission to direct 2nd year in B.E computer engineering after completing diploma with 59.17%?
23rd June 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: Cutoff list of Direct Second Year Admission after diploma in B.E in Computer Engineering?
23rd June 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: Cutoff list of Direct Second Year Admission after diploma in B.E in Computer Engineering of last year
23rd June 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: Cutoff list of Direct Second Year Admission after diploma in B.E in Computer Engineering of last year in pune university
24th June 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Cutoff list of Direct Second Year Admission after diploma in B.E in Computer Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
cut off list of direct second year admission after diploma in B.E in Electronics engineering?
sir.i completed my diploma in computer engg.i secured with 67.61% so i requesting to u pls suggest me some engg college to take admission for direct second year.
22nd July 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

i want to see cut off list for direct second year in electrical engineering of govt.college
14th May 2013, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

I got 72 % in electrical enngg. Diploma plz tell me best college for me.......
28th May 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 67% in electrical so we can get admission in pune university
29th June 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

cutoff list of direct second year after diploma in B.E ENGG.IN CIVIL ENGG?

i get marks between 70-71%
2nd July 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the cat of list of mechaniacal engineerin
2nd August 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

i got 82.45% in diploma of computer engineering. can i get addmission in walchand college of engineering,sangli
10th June 2019, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

IN WHICH COLLEGE ADMN IS POSSIBLE AFTER SCORING 68% IN DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE IN OBC QUOTA GIRL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?