13th January 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?

hello
i am final year student of BE en electronics and telecommunication. suggest me the sap modules and m not good in programming and tell me how to get addmission IS there any entrance exam for that.. if is it so.. phlzz tell me the syllabus for that.. and i want to sap course in pune .. so kindly suggest me the good institutes .. my email id is [email protected]
14th January 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?

Hi
I have completed my master's degree in computer application. i would like to do SAP course.Could you please let me know fees,duration. Mail me to [email protected]
19th January 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

this is yugal i am completed bcom.
i want to join the sap
course plese tell me the deatails about
the course
and also tell me the features of the
course will be benifited about
my feature plese tell me that...:)

[email protected]
6th February 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.
i hve completed my becom.comps , nd is i am eligible for SAP
7th February 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

heloo sir m i did my graduation(b.com) from D.U.
now i want to know can i join this coirse n how...???
27th February 2013, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I am Dillip. I have completed B.A & PGDCA with Tally. Can I admit in SAP course. Please inform me details about SAP, the eligibility, course fees, duration etc. Email: [email protected]
5th March 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir.I have complet my BA. and I'm working in MECON LTD. as a computer operator, i want to do crm in sap can u help me regarding sap plz send me detail and fees. my e-mail id [email protected].

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/eligibility-duration-fee-structure-sap-course-how-sap-course-helpful-career-274526.html#ixzz2MfDrxGBy
19th March 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,
I completed diploma in petrochemical engg . i wann a interested in SAP course to read to qualify my position would it eligible to read that ?
5th April 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
i was 12th exam just passed on. so can i do sap after 12th..plz tell about the duration of this course ...
6th May 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Iam a b.com graduate. I would like to know the advantages of taking SAP and the opportunities available in future.
Also I would like to know about the course details and about the best SAP centers available in India.
7th May 2013, 12:05 AM
chowdeshreddy6

sir,
i done my btech in eee branch with 58% and i want to do sap abap or oracle course and these all are asking experience now i'm fresher so what should i do ? and i awaiting for replay
9th May 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i completed my Btech & want to move for a SAP training..! Am i eligible?
If yes,which modules can i prefer?
11th May 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,i want to do sap course but i dont know which is better corse in sap i have completed my b.techfrom (electronics and telecommunication)so i want to know detail about this course and fees and the best institue in india.my email id [email protected]
17th May 2013, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Good morning Sir/Madam, i m in last semester of diploma in engg.. in COMPUTER SCIENCE and i want to do SAP course. Pls send me fee structure , coaching center and exam pattern .
e-mail id:[email protected]
contact no: 9927492406
27th May 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am working in an MNC which is a pharma company. I am in sales since 6 years in same industry.I want to do SAP course from Pune.Kindly suggest me
(1) Can I do this course?
(2) if yes! how will be this course helpful for me?
(3)After completing this course how much I can earn per month?
28th May 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

iam mahaboob pasha.. I just completd my puc(scienc)....can i join SAP course please tel me the detail
my contact number is 8892237516
30th May 2013, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

am bsc .cs student (2013),am willing to do sap abap course,,,,the fees range for abap course is from 15,000 to 18,000,,,but in big training centers the fees is 2.5lakhs-3.5???? wat s the difference???
31st May 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i'm just finished my b.com and waiting for my result. Can i do SAP before getting the result? Pls send answer to my mail id: [email protected]
2nd June 2013, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am a b.com graduate...wrking in a bpo.....lookibg to do SAp..
12th June 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i just complete bba and i want join sap for my carrier
can u gave me that details information about duration,fees,scope.etc
email:[email protected]
reply soon.................................
13th June 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello ..sir/mam..
I am persuing m.com and want to do sap ...kindly plzz send me the fees structure of it And its job placement my contact no are 9891368003
17th June 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi! 1)Right now am doing B.com final year,so can i do SAP course now?
2)How does it helps me in my career?
3)What is the benefit from it?
24th June 2013, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i want know what is the fee structure of this cource.and duration of course.
26th June 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

how SAP courses are useful for career??what is the duration of the course and fees structure???
11th July 2013, 11:01 AM
divyang.p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
i have completed B.Com ,am pursuing ICWA.
I want to do sap course. which is suitable for me?
plz tell me the fees structure and duration.
my mob no is 9021180262
hello sir i want to know about SAP course,what is SAP ,how it is helpfull in my career, and what is the benefite of sap course
15th August 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am niranjam and i completed my MBA(FINANCE) i want to join the fico plz tell me the details about need information and the duration of course and fee details
10th October 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i m student of mca and i want to do SAP course so plz tell details info about sap course i.e.eligiblity,criteria,fee structure send info on [email protected]..
16th October 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I am M.Com student. Can i do SAP course? Send me fee details and coaching centers in Bangalore.
e-mail id:[email protected]
3rd December 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i am completed my computer engg.i want to join the sap course.plese tell me the deatails about the course......eligibility and duration
3rd December 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

sir / madam I completed my BE and seeking for job....is tis sap course reali help me
9th December 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

sir..
actualy i also want to know dat which is best center of SAP in hyderabad
nd what is fee structure..
[email protected]
7th January 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am completing MBA in finance and hr, I want to ask u about the sap course convenient for me.
i.e. the duration of sap course, its eligibility, its fee structure in pune.
I also wants to know the benefits after doing SAP course.
How it would help me in my career.
13th January 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I need to know eligibility,duration & fee structure of sap course... pls help me...
11th February 2014, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

hai sir
now i'm comleted bbm. can i do sap course in fico, please tell me about the durtion of course and fee for couse. and also tell me about question model paper
12th February 2014, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
Am poonam i hve completed mca before graduadtion in bca now i hve some information about SAP course &fee structure , give information of institute
19th February 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com in 1998 i have much knowledge in maths, statistics and accounts.will the sap course suit for me?iam thirty eight years old.pls suggest me an idea about sap course.
23rd February 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

i am be student plz suggest me the sap course is suitable for me and the cost and duration of the course.
19th April 2014, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am doing MBA in marketing can i do SAP course? how it can be benefit for me in marketing field,which moudle can be more helpful in marketing field pls give me the right suggestion or information ......
23rd April 2014, 07:02 PM
kk906969

Smile Re: Eligibility, Duration and Fee structure of SAP course? How SAP course is helpful for career?

Hello Sir,
I am a student. I wanted to know about the complete course structure of SAP as i.com from Commerce background.Am i eligible for it?? What are the fees structure and job placements?
14th May 2014, 06:51 PM
prity11

after b.com sap course is better for job ? What is the eligibility for SAP course? What is the fee structure?
16th May 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir am Mahesh.now am working in ICICI Bank.as a cashier.i wants to join a sap course could you provide me course fee.my no9591224316
23rd May 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E mechanical engineering. Can i do SAP. Which module is best what could be the fees and duration. What are the benefits of doing SAP after b.e mechanical engineering graduation
2nd June 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

hi sir my name is Afzal Vajewala and my Age is 35yrs I m Commerce Gradaute currently working as a Insurance Advisor Freelancer want to Know is this course useful to me ? plz reply
2nd June 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

hi sir my name is Afzal Vajewala and my Age is 35yrs I m Commerce Gradaute currently working as a Insurance Advisor Freelancer want to Know is this course useful to me ? plz reply
9th June 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i have completed pg in information technology i want to about Sap corse which module i must do plz suggest me
30th June 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I jst finished bsc family and community science so im eligible for study SAP?? Wat is d minimum eligible for study SAP??
11th July 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Hi have done B.com (P) and currently I am doing job in MNC in Facilities and Administration department. Can I do SAP course. Is it suitable for my career or not.
Request u to pls confirm.
Amit
17th July 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

I am working as a Unix admin from last 5 years and now I want to move SAP. Now this time which module is good for me?

Regards
Amit
21st July 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am a student of b.com 1st year I want to ask u about the sap course.
i.e. the duration of sap course, its eligibility, its fee structure.
I also wants to know the benefits after doing SAP course.
How it would help me in my career.[/QUOTE]
28th July 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech and i want to do sap course...in banglore plzz tell me about its fees and how it is helpful for my carrer and what is the advantage..of sap..email me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?