24th October 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Duration, eligibility and fee structure of SAP course?

Hello sir,
I am a student of .B.sc.geogrphy(nontecnical). I want to ask u about the sap course.
i.e. the duration of sap course, its eligibility, its fee structure.
I also wants to know the what modual sutibal for me and benefits after doing SAP course.
How it would help me in my career.

29th October 2014, 09:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration, eligibility and fee structure of SAP course?

The duration of SAP training differs from institute to institute and organization to organization who are offering the course. It is good that you are looking to pursue SAP course. This is because there is a huge demand of this course and various companies have openings for SAP professionals as well as freshers.

There is no eligibility as such for the basic fundamental courses. However,to take any Functional module, you need to have a minimum of 2-3 years of industrial experience in the relevant business function. You need to be strong in programming concepts to take the technical module of SAP. Generally recommended to people with minimum 1-2 years of technical experience. You should also possess a professional qualification like BE/B.Tech/ MBA/CA etc.

The fee for a single certification examination is 30,000 INR + service tax if taken within 2 months of completion of course or 35,000 INR + service tax thereafter. SAP has various modules and course outline. According to the module and course you choose the duration will vary. The fees will also depend on the course and module of the program. The average approximate cost of the course fees hovers to be around fifty thousand to Three lakhs Indian Rupees.
9th October 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
Myself ramdas naik i am b.com graduate, now i am working with adfc pvt ltd subsidiary of (hdfc bank) since 8 year but in that field there is no scope for further progress,
one of my school friend suggest me for course of sap, kindly guide me the course of sap my mobile no-9769448742. How can i change my carrier and getting me best job for bright future
14th October 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
Here Sathish, I am presently working in banking sector, and i would like to take SAP course which course will help in finding right way in my career?
3rd February 2016, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
My name is Jaydeep and I work with Cybage Software Pvt Limited in Pune. I am a post graduate in HR and a Science Graduate, I wish to know what should be the best SAP course for me and if there are any two courses that go hand in hand and my give me an upper edge over others in my career.
16th August 2016, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, present I am Pershing mba(hr & marketing) is sap is useful for me or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?