30th June 2011, 03:44 PM
satarupa sen

Is 2nd language compulsory to take admission in presidency?

Is second language compulsory for taking addmission in presidency? Please tell me if its required

Related Questions:
  1. Whether marks of 2nd Language is mandatory to include in best of 5 subjects in 12th ISC?
  2. Having Tamil as second language in 10th will create any problem in getting admission in CBSE School of Kerala? -- [New]
  3. How to get admission in presidency college? What is the syllabus?
  4. Is it compulsory to study two language subjects in 12th NIOS Board?
  5. Syllabus to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering from Germany?
  6. What are the subjects offered in Economics honors in top colleges of DU?
  7. Am I eligible for admission in Presidency after scoring 73.5% in CBSE?
  8. How may I pursue MCA after passing BCA from Presidency college of Bangalore?
  9. Schools that do not have kannada as 2nd or 3rd language for admission to class IX
  10. Presidency university Kolkata admission and eligibility details?
  11. Will I get admission in presidency college after passing HS with 63% in science
  12. Karnataka SSLC question papers of last 7 years in 1st language Sanskrit , 2nd language English, 3rd language Kannada?
  13. Does Presidency College, Chennai conducts entrance exam to join PhD course?
  14. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Compulsory Indian Language Paper?
  15. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  16. SSLC model question papers for Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English Language, First Language, Kannada Language, 2nd Language and Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  18. Last years question papers of SSLC of Karnataka in Kannada Medium?
11th November 2011, 11:23 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is 2nd language compulsory to take admission in presidency?

dear friend,

no that is not the matter,
if it is not in your subject then don't worry
without it also you can take admission .
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?