7th July 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Whether marks of 2nd Language is mandatory to include in best of 5 subjects in 12th ISC?

Hello,
I am studying in 12th ISC Board and I would like to know is 2nd Language marks calculation compulsory in ICSE among best of 5 subjects? Please let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. NIMCET Eligibility:I had 65% marks in best 5 subjects in 12th (including maths) but all 7 subjects it is 58% so, m I eligible ?
  2. How much is the Physics theory pass marks for ISC?
  3. Do we require aggregate of 4 subjects of 12th std for clerk exam? I've got 62% marks in best 4 subjects while 58% overall
  4. Am I eligible to reappear in 12th ISC Board exam if disqualify in more than 4 subjects?
  5. Is it possible to reappear in 12th ISC with additional subject?
  6. Btech marks are good but marks in 10th and 12th are low, what are the possible problems I could face? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the career options for me after passing 12th? I have finishing 12th from ISC board
  8. Can I reappear if disqualify in 4 subjects of 12th ISC Board exam?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for re-exam of 12th ISC if pursuing Diploma in CSE and completed 1 year of B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  10. Is it beneficial to reappear if secured 71% in 12th ISC Board exam?
  11. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? Currently, I am pursuing 12th with agriculture, english(as 2nd language), geography, history, business studies and development studies subjects?
  12. Can I appear in Improvement exam after giving 12th ISC Compartmental exam?
  13. Is ISC board tough than CBSE and other state boards?
  14. Possibility to reappear in Board exam if completed 12th ISC about 2 years ago?
  15. Syllabus and model question papers of WBSSC TET exam?
  16. Which exams do I need to appear to do B.Ed Maths?
  17. What should be the marks if secured 5.60 CGPA in Mathematics of 12th ISC?
  18. Is it difficult to become an Engineer if scored 60 marks in Physics and Chemistry respectively in 12th ISC?
9th July 2015, 03:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether marks of 2nd Language is mandatory to include in best of 5 subjects in 12th ISC?

Yes, 2nd language marks is strictly mandatory to include in your aggregate percentage both in 10th and 12th standard, it cannot be exempted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?