5th October 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering from Germany?

hi i am doing my B.Tech first year i want to do M.Tech in civil engineering from germany so please give me details regarding syllabus and the way to approach

Related Questions:
  1. What is the correct way to pursue M.S in Civil Engineering from Germany? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering Final year student
  2. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  3. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  4. How to do BSc in civil engineering in Germany?
  5. How to choose a suitable university in Germany or US for MS in Civil engineering? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  7. How can I pursue masters from civil stream in Germany?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
  9. How can I do M.Tech(civil engineer) in Germany? List of top institutions in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech (civil engineer)
  10. What should course I pursue either M.Sc in electronics or M.Tech in India or MS from Germany? Suggest me stream for MS course
  11. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  12. How to pursue correspondence in M.Tech for civil engineering?
  13. How to pursue external M.Tech in Civil Engineering? I have completed B.E Civil Engineering
  14. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  16. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  17. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  18. Can I study MS in Germany if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) from IGNOU?
15th April 2012, 06:35 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering from Germany?

The most common approach for admission in master degree program in foreign universities
is GRE test. (GRE: Graduate Record Examination)

For admission in all english speaking countries and some universities of other countries
TOEFL score is compulsory along with GRE score.
(TOFEL: Test of English as Foreign Language)

If you want to get admission in some German University then be prepared for German
language test.

The language tests include questions to check your ability to understand the language
and your ability to speak the language.
So it doesn't not require much preparation if you know the language.
If you do not know German at all then you should refer some German to English dictionary
and German Grammar books.
There are few lecture videos available on youtube which will help you in the beginning.

The main preparation is required for GRE test.
For GRE there is only one book that requires your mastery and that is BARRON'S GRE BOOK.

Sometimes there use to be no requirement of GRE fr admission in foreign universities if
they go for internship in some university and do good work in some project then on
recommendation of project mentor he/she can be considered for admission without GRE
but in that case too the language test is compulsory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?