12th March 2018, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra

I was born in Karnataka and completed my education till preuniversity in karnataka.I want to apply for jipmer.My father was born in Kerala and completed his education in Kerala. We are originally Latin catholics. Since I studied in Karnataka can I use the Latin catholic caste certificate (that is present only in the central list of OBCs that that come under Kerala) Latin catholic certificate is not present in the central list of OBCs that come under Karnataka
12th March 2018, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra

I am a Rajesh v from Bangalore, My dout is, i am a tamilian. I got caste reservation in Karnataka my caste is agamudi (category 1)but the problem is my caste agamudi which is not listed in central list of karnataka, national commission of back ward class.
If i am eligible for claim OBC for national level eligibility test (NET) for assistance professor
26th April 2018, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am married woman and I am applying kpsc jobs I am confused about income certificate.. Whose income I should take father or husband. Please suggest
29th December 2020, 05:06 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

if you have any state obc certificate then you can get benifits for obc reservation . so dont worry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?