6th August 2010, 11:23 PM
appurva_prod

OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra

Hello,
I have an OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka.
But my caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra.
However i am a domiciled resident of Maharashtra and my family has been living in Maharashtra prior to 13-10-1967 (the date from which Maharashtra state upholds the obc reservation status of migrants)

Will i get OBC reservation benefits for exams held by Maharashtra State??

7th August 2010, 01:50 PM
adityabhushan

Default Re: OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra

dear
if you have any state obc certificate then you can get benifits for obc reservation . so don't worry.
with best wishes
aditya
7th August 2010, 01:54 PM
adityabhushan

Default Re: OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra

you didn't mentioned that for what you need reservation.
if it is central govt. application . then you are totally applicable for resevation any where,.
but if it is maharashtra govt. application . then you too apply with reservation in obc.
so don't worry.
with best wishes
aditya
7th August 2010, 11:23 PM
lovesh hotty

Hello friend,
As you are listed in OBC caste and you have an OBC certificate of Karnataka,then you are only a reserved candidate for state of karnataka in all the exams held in your destination.and as your family is living for many years in Maharashtra and you have an Domicile of Maharashtra ,then you are also an reserved candidate for Maharashtra,you are then also given reservation seats in all the competitive exams of Maharashtra.main thing is that your Domicile should be attested by a Graduate officer.

so,wishing you best of luck
25th August 2010, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I have a OBC certificate Given by karnataka state.. But my subcaste is not listed in Central OBC list. Can i claim OBC reservation in CAT or other central institution
13th September 2010, 02:10 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend......

i thing there are something mistake in the declaration..

for more details please visit......

1.en.wikipedia.org/wiki

2.obcreservation.net

good luck......
20th September 2010, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I m Belongs to Hindu Reddy quota (OBC)(Category-3A) in karnataka state.. Is it applicable to Central OBC quota also.. I m still in confusion.. plz help me..

Thanks & Regards,
B.R.B
26th September 2010, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

i am not able to understand to what is my caste but i know that i belong to obc categorie but what is my sub categaries. please help me i am still in confusion.

thanks for regards me
name manzoor alam
state-bihar
distric-saran(chapra)
15th October 2010, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

hi sir I'm Nagreddy from karnataka , my caste is reddy . Is reddy comes in OBC list of central government , please help me on 09886683170
15th October 2010, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm Nagreddy , Is reddy caste of karnataka comes under OBC list of central government , please give complete details of it , please , my contact no..... 09886683170
22nd October 2010, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

hi , i am a hindu reddy , dop i belong to OBC in central obc listing?
27th November 2010, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi

I belong to OBC quota as per the karnataka caste list. But i was told that my caste does not belong to the Central govt caste list. The exams and interviews were conducted in Karnataka. Is there any option that i can submit the state caste certificate of OBC for appointment in central govt? Please provide details
30th November 2010, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

is veerashaiva lingayats belongs to obc in central post office jobs
9th December 2010, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

SIR i belong to kuruba caste and i am a medical student who is applying for pg course.but i am cald that i cant apply obc in the state but i can apply in central exams as my dad is a class B officer under karnataka state.i am confused.is that so?
13th December 2010, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i belong to vadar caste , n i hav a domicile of maharashtra state .. is my reservation considered in karnataka state ?? as i heard dat r caste is considered under st in karnataka .plz reply
30th December 2010, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I belong to OBC category in west bengal. By caste, I am a Sadgope Ghosh. But neither of my family members has OBC certificate. Can I get OBC certificate in west bengal?

Reply email to: [email protected]
2nd January 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

i have OBC certificate of karnataka state but my caste is not included in obc in maharshtra shall i get obc reservation in maharshtra
4th January 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i have obc certificate from karnataka (origional native place) and my birth place is maharashtra for getting obc certi.from maharashtra what i have to do.
25th January 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

I have a backward caste cetificate from Tamil Nadu. I am applying for AIEEE from Tamil Nadu. Is this sufficient for consideration OBC certificate in AIEEE
27th January 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

jain cast is which obc
5th February 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

jains in maharashtra are considered OBC?if yes where to get the certificates in Mumbai?
In Maharashtra jains are Minority i know but are they OBC?
Can i claim OBC reservation in Maharashtra CET and other exams?
Please reply soon
8th February 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i have a caste certificate from karnataka state stating my caste as hindu,subcaste as ramkshatriya which comes under obc category.but is it valid in state of maharashtra
17th February 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i belong to naidu caste... I wanna know whether naidu caste belong 2 general or OBC according 2 central...?
21st February 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

sir my mother tongue is marathi by the time of seventh TC registration without knowing i have given it has marathi which does'nt comes under obc..... Can this be rectified to obc... For any guidance mail to [email protected]
25th February 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

does jian come _obc
26th February 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

iam kamma caste, is this caste is belongs to karnataka central obc caste list
8th March 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

serial no of Balgiga Naidu caste
28th April 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to Know KAMMA cast is listed under OBC quota as per the karnataka caste list.
29th April 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to know to which catagery golla belongs to in karnataka.
5th May 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to know to which category 3A belongs to in karnataka.. GEN or OBC?
8th May 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

OBC reservation certificate from the state of chhattisgarh But caste is not listed under central list
13th May 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

HI, my cast is hindu reddy, weather the hindu reddy come in OBC or other cast, please
20th May 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

OBC CERTIFICATE ALONG WITH CASTE VALIDITY CERTIFICATE IS OBTAINED, BUT CASTE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE CENTRAL LIST.
CERTIFYING AUTHORITY DENIES TO ISSUE CERTIFICATE IN THE FORMAT FOR NIT/IIT
25th May 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

i have obc certificate of maharashtra government can i get obc benefits of central government also?
28th May 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

i hv the caste(obc) certificate of UP but i hv a domicile of chattisgarh.can i get state scholarship or other benefits in Chattisgarh
31st May 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have the caste(obc) certificate of orissa and i live in mumbai ,can i get the benifit or can i use that in maharashtra.plz reply me .
31st May 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have caste(obc) certificate of orissa can i use that in maharashtra my surname is gauda which comes under obc in orissa and i parmenently live in mumbai.
6th June 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i belog to BC in tamilnadu does BC come under unreserved category or obc in central
8th June 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i have an obc certificate from uttar pradesh so can i use that in nit delhi...my caste comes in obc in all india but in delhi its SC..
so sir please help me out...
13th June 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

hi sir my caste is sozhia vellalar pillai, it comes under BC in tamil nadu and in central list but my caste is not in the karnataka caste list.
can i benifit in karnataka state government jobs . So please help me out...
14th June 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i have domicile of
uttarakhand on the basis of 16
years
residence.but i dnt have OBC
certificate of Uttarakhand as it
requires 40 Years of residence. Can I
apply with my All INDIA OBC
CERTIFICATE
OF UTTARPRADESH??
1st July 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

we belong to Hindu lingayath caste from Karanataka state
and we both are working
but we are not class i or class ii officers directly appointed
but our salary income excceeds 4.5 lakhs
and we don't have any other source of income

we would like to know will our children get the benifit of OBC NCL reservation by the central GOvernment
and if so how to obtain the further details and certificates
9th August 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

cast balija belongs to which category
23rd August 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i got obc certificate from other state where i am listed in that state list. i want to know how to register in karnatka as obc.
30th August 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I belongs to BHOVI caste(SC) in Karnataka. But I am basically from Tamilnadu, BOYAR / ODDAR caste (MBC). I am working as Scientific Officer in central govt. for the past 24 years in karnataka. But our children born &brought up in karnataka. Can I get a SC Certificate for my children for education?
5th September 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

which category does naidu caste belong to
19th September 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

My father is born at Uttar Pradesh State in 1.1.1929, & before 1947 came in Bombay for work & permanently settle in Bombay & in year 1964 my birth took place in Bombay thereafter till 9th Std I was in Municipality school thereafter in 1980 I have done privately S.S.C in Bombay & passed, I received leavening certificate in that my cast is not mansion, therefore i went to uttar Pradesh State in or 2005 along with my father & obtain father cast certificate sign & seal by Tahsildar & collector by mentioning cast as "BHUJ" THEREAFTER on printed form I had apply with all required formulated to Sub-Collector Mumbai to obtain cast certificate but the Dept. told that "BHUJ" cast is not belong to Maharashtra therefore I will not get a certificate for myself.
tk.
Gopal
23rd October 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

i belong to category 3A (Gowda Community) and it is an OBC category under Karnataka govt, but is the same OBC category applicable while applying for central govt. jobs, pls help by clarifying
29th October 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

hi what do you mean by obc
29th October 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

what do you mean by creamy layer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?