16th October 2011, 12:27 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa
Default Re: Career in Physics

dear friend
firstly thanks for you have complete bsc with good percentage and in physics various option for you such as isro.if you have a good command in physics then it will join isro.isro is the best option for you.you must be log on www.isro.gov.in

Related Questions:
  1. Can I make a career in Physics field without having Mathematics in 12th class?
  2. Which career option should I choose related to Physics after completing 12th?
  3. Top institutes offering M.Sc. Physics and career options in astrophysics and optics?
  4. How to make career in Nuclear Physics field?
  5. Career in theoretical physics research: Entrance Exams for MSc in Physics Admissions
  6. How can i make a career in abroad after completing B.Sc. Physics Honours from GNDU?
  7. Career opportunities in Astrophysics and Optics? Good institutes offering MSc in Physics? What is the admission in procedure?
  8. Best career options after BSc in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for Ph.D(Physics) students? What will be the pay scale in that career? Do girls have good scope in it?
  10. What will be the career scope after completion of M.Sc in Physics?
  11. Am I eligible for BARC exam after doing BSc Physics? Information about research exams and career avenue after BSc Physics?
  12. What should I choose either Psychology or Physic for M.Sc if interested in Psychology but having merit in Physics?
  13. How can I join BARC? want to make career in nuclear physics
  14. Career options after physics or Maths? I am a SYBSc student
  15. Career opportunities for M.Sc (Physics) specialized in Laser Science, Material Science and Nanotechnology?
  16. Career prospects of Physics and Statistics through M.Sc course? -- [New]
  17. What are the suitable career options after 12th related to Physics?
  18. What are the career options after passing 12th? I have scored 83% in Physics, chemistry and biology
16th October 2011, 12:47 AM
kinika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran pasha View Post
I completed bsc final year with the percentage 59. Am interested in physics. Any best future is there for me?
there is lot of scope with physics.
but it always depends on your interest that in which field you have more command and more interest.you can go in these field as
1 nuclear energy, department of science.
atomic research and development.
3. indian space research organisation.
16th October 2011, 01:03 AM
tejesh_09

you are intersted in physics career.
there is lot of scope with physics.
but it always depends on your interest that in which field you have more command and more interest.you can go in these field as
1 nuclear energy, department of science.
atomic research and development.
3. indian space research organisation.

these are the best choices with physics.
these all are govermental institution. with thiese institutions you will get both name with fame.but for this all you have to face a little tough entrance exam.and you should have little working experience.
for more information of job you can put your resume on jobs sites. tey are available so easily.
they will give all information about the new jobs with great career.
hope you understand well.
27th December 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

i completed msc-physics with specialization in electronics-1 ,i got 2nd class in msc.now i am working in hospital as Ecg technician, i got this job from my bsc degree.
i want job from my msc degree,so plz tell me where should i apply?
22nd February 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

below 60% is not at all very good marks in physics. jam is a good option. another good option is to have integrated msc.though many people admit that it is not so good,my personal experience is this scheme saves time for two years and can save you from another headache or confusion after msc on where to get phd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?