8th March 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Career prospects of Physics and Statistics through M.Sc course?

Hello Everyone,
I am a student of B.Sc 2nd year. I want to do M.Sc in Physics or Statistics. Can you please tell me about the career prospects in Physics and Statistics? Please tell me asap.

15th March 2016, 11:00 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career prospects of Physics and Statistics through M.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am a student of B.Sc 2nd year. I want to do M.Sc in Physics or Statistics. Can you please tell me about the career prospects in Physics and Statistics? Please tell me asap.
After completion of your M.sc in Physics the opportunities that will be available for you are:

# Professor
# Researcher
# Engineer
# Analyst
# Laboratory Technician
# Scientific research in DRDO

You can even apply for entrance exams such as Civil services, defence services, railway jobs, Bank jobs after completion of M.sc Physics.
15th June 2017, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career prospects of Physics and Statistics through M.Sc course?

I just passed madhyamik exam. I want to proceed with pure science. What subject having bright future? How can I easily stand in life.which subject has most demand now a days. I want to stand in life with effort but surely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?