13th September 2011, 03:25 PM
Bantupalli sirisha

Syllabus for BIS(Microbiology) entrance exam and model question papers of it?

please provide me the syllabus for BIS (MICROBIOLOGY) and MODEL OF QUESTION PAPER n DATE OF ENTRANCE

Related Questions:
  1. What is JRF entrance exam syllabus? Model question papers for the same
  2. How may I get syllabus, previous year question papers and model question papers for Ph.D entance exam of Allahabad University?
  3. Syllabus of Punjab University M.Com entrance exam? Model question papers for preparation? -- [New]
  4. Syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM entrance exam?
  5. Syllabus of AFCAT entrance exam? List of books to be followed? Model question papers of the exam?
  6. Syllabus and Model Question Papers of DRDO Entrance Exam for Diploma Engineers?
  7. What is the syllabus of Railway Engineering Entrance Exam? What's the exam pattern? Model question papers of the exam?
  8. Model question papers of central university? Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam?
  9. Syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM -05 entrance exam for the post of Senior Technical Assistant B?
  10. Syllabus and Model question papers of Lloyd Entrance Test?
  11. Model question papers and syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of Pondicherry University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the Psychology exam syllabus? Model question papers?
  13. Model question papers of TET and syllabus of the entrance exam?
  14. Model question papers of MSc mathematics entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  15. Syllabus for BIS(Microbiology) entrance exam and model question papers of it?
  16. Syllabus and model question papers for MPPGENCO entrance exam?
  17. Model question papers of Ph.D entrance exam? Question papers for LLM entrance of reputed universities?
  18. IIST UG entrance exam model question papers and syllabus for Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics?
18th September 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for BIS(Microbiology) entrance exam and model question papers of it?

CAN U HAVE ANY SOLUTION FOR ME TO SEND A SAMPLE PAPER FOR THE EXAM OF SCIENTIST IN BUREAU OF INDIAN STANDARD
22nd September 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for BIS(Microbiology) entrance exam and model question papers of it?

plese tell me the syllabus of microbiology for bis scientist-B exam.
23rd September 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the syllabus for BIS (MICROBIOLOGY) and MODEL OF QUESTION PAPER AND DATE OF ENTRANCE

NEERAJ KUMAR
Email- [email protected]
26th September 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the syllabus for BIS (MICROBIOLOGY) and MODEL OF QUESTION PAPER AND DATE OF ENTRANCE
28th September 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

please tell the date of examination for microbiology and previous year question paper
my email address is [email protected]
28th September 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

please provide the syllabus for bis (microbiology)&model papers.
Mail ID:[email protected]
30th September 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

can u pls tell me the syllabus for BIS Scientist B exam for food. and model test papers also with some refrence books
2nd October 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Can anybody plz tell me that BIS scientist B grade food/ microbiology/biochemistry discipline paper is going to be one for all with questions of all streams included in it or different papers for different(food/ microbiology/biochemistry) background students. If anybody has the syllabus or model question paper or any idea of how the question paper comes then plz help me n reply on [email protected]
3rd October 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

can u pls tell me the syllabus for BIS Scientist B exam for microbiology. and model test papers also with some refrence books. my mail id is [email protected]
6th October 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am pursuing as last semester microbiology student so will u plz let me know the exam dates of scientist B dates
6th October 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, will u pls send me bis (microbiology)syllabus? will u pls let me inform the exam date of exam? my e mail id is [email protected]
6th October 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

pls provide syllabus and model question papers of microbiology in bis??
[email protected]
7th October 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Pls tell me the syllabus for BIS Scientist B exam for microbiology, exam date and some model test papers also with refrence books. my mail id is [email protected]
7th October 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the syllabus
for BIS (MICROBIOLOGY) and
MODEL OF QUESTION PAPER AND
DATE OF ENTRANCE and
Can anybody plz tell me that BIS
scientist B grade food/
microbiology/biochemistry
discipline paper is going to be
one for all with questions of all
streams included in it or different
papers for different(food/
microbiology/biochemistry)
background students. If anybody
has the syllabus or model
question paper or any idea of
how the question paper comes
then plz help me n reply on
[email protected]
9th October 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

can any one tell me the sylabus for exam scientist b in bis
9th October 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

So
9th October 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for bis entrance
9th October 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

pls send the syllabus for microbiology for scientist B post in BIS....i wil be very grateful to you...my emailis [email protected]....
9th October 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the syllabus of bis (microbiology)scientist-b cadre exam
9th October 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the syllabus for microbiology...my email id is [email protected]
9th October 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the syllabus of bis microbiology/ biochemistry..
9th October 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

if any one got the papers of bis by from any source please forward it to me
maid id [email protected]
9th October 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for BIS (Microbiology) exam and model question papers of it?

plz send the syllabus for microbiology for scientist B post. my email is [email protected]
9th October 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

can anyone help in answering me that in what type of the questions will be asked in bis (microbiology) scientist-b xam
10th October 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

scientist B grade food/
then plz help me n reply on [email protected]
10th October 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

PLS SEND ME SYLLABUS AND LAST YEAR QUESTION PAPER OF BIS FOR SCIENTIST B in food disciple ,my mail id is rashiphdgmail.com
10th October 2011, 12:50 PM
niwaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz so that i could prepared for my bis entrance and also send me the pattern of entrance exam
10th October 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

[email protected]
10th October 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

plz send the syllabus and model paper for microbiology scientist B post in BIs....... my email is [email protected]
10th October 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

provide me the syllabus of bis for cse...?
my email- [email protected]
11th October 2011, 01:48 PM
nileshgadekar12

: Syllabus for BIS scientist B position (Microbiology) entrance exam and model question papers of it?

provide me the syllabus of bis for same
my [email protected]
Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-bis-microbiology-entrance-exam-model-question-papers-369430.html#ixzz1aSHrLtDk
11th October 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

BIS scientist B model question paper
11th October 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the previous year question papaer of bis(microbiology/biochemistry). my email.id is [email protected].
12th October 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

pls provide me the syllabus of bis for Microbiology n model question paper
my email- [email protected]
12th October 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

my email id is [email protected]
12th October 2011, 08:39 PM
ramm.1263

12th October 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the syllabus for BIS (MICROBIOLOGY) and MODEL OF QUESTION PAPER n DATE OF ENTRANCE
13th October 2011, 05:55 AM
Unregistered

If anyone come across Microbiology Previous year papers please please mail me at [email protected]. Thanks.
13th October 2011, 09:29 AM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi dear,
please provide me the syllabus
for BIS (MICROBIOLOGY) and
MODEL OF QUESTION PAPER AND
DATE OF ENTRANCE and
scientist B grade food/
then plz help me n reply on
[email protected]

thanks
13th October 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the syllabus for bis microbiology at [email protected]
13th October 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i want model question paper of bis biochemistry plz send my mail [email protected]
14th October 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the syllabus for bis (Microbiology) plz send to my mail [email protected]
15th October 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the syllabus for BIS (MICROBIOLOGY) and if possible provide me a MODEL OF QUESTION PAPER
my mail [email protected]
16th October 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the syllabus for BIS (MICROBIOLOGY) and if possible provide me a MODEL OF QUESTION PAPER
16th October 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

my ma
17th October 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

hi please provide me the syllabus of microbiology for bis scientist b. nd the previous question papers
17th October 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

17th October 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

tell me syllabus & question papers of BIS MICROBIOLOGY FOR SCIENTIST B POST
17th October 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

SEND ME SYLLABUS &PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS OF BIS MICROBIOLOGY SCIENTIST B.MY MAIL ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?