3rd December 2011, 03:20 PM
am03273

Syllabus and Model Question Papers of DRDO Entrance Exam for Diploma Engineers?

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please let me know the detail syllabus and send me the model question paper of the entrance Examination of DRDO for diploma engineers (Mechanical Engineering).

Thanks & Regards,
Arijita Modak

10th December 2011, 02:19 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus and Model Question Papers of DRDO Entrance Exam for Diploma Engineers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by am03273 View Post
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please let me know the detail syllabus and send me the model question paper of the entrance Examination of DRDO for diploma engineers (Mechanical Engineering).

Thanks & Regards,
Arijita Modak

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF DRDO EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of DRDO exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation....

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> The pattern for the exam is as follows...

-> Technical Questions - 100

-> GK and Current Affairs Questions - 25

-> Aptitude Questions - 25.

-> To prepare for the above questions online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Don't reside only on previous year papers, it won't help you much for your preparation... try to go through the papers and find out the important questions followed and prepare for the exam accordingly...

-> To know more about DRDO exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Actually, after while, finding the ideas is the easy part. Sorting them through and turning them into stories, now, that's the hard work."
Attached Files
File Type: zip DRDO.zip(440.7 KB, 471 views)
10th December 2011, 03:27 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Syllabus and Model Question Papers of DRDO Entrance Exam for Diploma Engineers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by am03273 View Post
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thanks & Regards,
Arijita Modak

Past Papers Of DRDO

I have attached a few past papers of DRDO along with this reply..

Just go through them and observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

Hope these papers help you out in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1096-Placement paper of DRDO.pdf(67.9 KB, 481 views)
File Type: pdf 2008 DRDO Technical Test Paper.pdf(102.8 KB, 611 views)
File Type: pdf 2008 DRDO Technical Test Paper-2.pdf(287.0 KB, 765 views)
File Type: pdf 2008 DRDO Written Test Paper.pdf(116.3 KB, 595 views)
File Type: pdf DRDO Placement Paper - 1.pdf(225.2 KB, 387 views)
17th March 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Model Question Papers of DRDO Entrance Exam for Diploma Engineers?

sir i,krishnaveni want to know the previous DRDO CEPMAT 04 for ECE in diploma.please send us urgently.
mail:[email protected]
18th March 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Model Question Papers of DRDO Entrance Exam for Diploma Engineers?

wheres the question papers of diploma
28th March 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please let me know the detail syllabus and send me the model question paper of the entrance Examination of DRDO for ITI (COPA)
Thanks & Regards,
Ajay Jadhav
E-mailId- [email protected]
5th April 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i,Tejpal saini want to know the previous DRDO CEPMAT 04 for ECE in diploma.please send us urgently.

email id - [email protected]
19th April 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please let me know the detail syllabus and send me the model question paper of the entrance Examination of DRDO for diploma engineers (E&C)

Thanks & Regards,
Shravya S Deshik
14th May 2012, 12:37 AM

Default Syllabus and Model Question Papers of DRDO Entrance Exam for COPA (PASAA)

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please let me know the detail syllabus and send me the model question paper of the entrance Examination of DRDO for COPA (PASAA)

Thanks & Regards,
M.ILAYAKUMAR
4th August 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Where do i find the syllabus of drdo entrance test for copa trade
11th May 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

sir, please send me syllabus and model paper for drdo entrance exam for diploma in mechenical engg. on my email id
21st March 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me syllabus and model paper for drdo entrance exam for diploma in mechanical engg
19th October 2014, 10:46 AM
MOUSHUMEE

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please let me know the detail syllabus and send me the model question paper of the entrance Examination of DRDO for diploma engineerig. ( Civil Engineering).

Thanks & Regards,
Moushumee
20th November 2014, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam,

plz send me the model question paper of the entrance Examination of DRDO for diploma engineers (Mechanical Engineering).
p
20th November 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam,

plz send me the model question paper of the entrance Examination of DRDO for diploma engineers (Mechanical Engineering).
p

my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?