15th June 2012, 12:50 AM
guruvana244

Default Re: One year gap between 10th and 12th, any problem in placements? which companies allow and which don't?

Dear Friend,

A year gap in past studies as you said does not make any difference...

But the thing is that you need to little clear with you academics to let me suggest you
the mnc's.

There are a whole lot of mnc's in india for BE 68% engineers...

Please provide more details like stream in BE in particular, university,etc.,

to be very specific.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Will it affect my Placements of having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  2. Year Gap Between Graduation and Post Graduation affecting Placements
  3. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements?
  4. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  5. Am I eligible for core companies placements if I have gap in education?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
  7. Am I eligible for Infosys placements after scoring 88.32% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and 74% in B.E?
  8. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap?
  9. Am I eligible for core companies campus placements if I have 2 year gap between 12th and done 5 years integrated course? -- [New]
  10. Does it effect my Placements after completion of Engineering if I have a gap between 10th and 12th classes?
  11. Am I eligible to sit for placements in companies after scoring 82% in 10th, 56% in 12th, 84% in B.Tech
  12. Companies which do not consider 12th grade for admission?
  13. Accenture Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  15. Private companies offering recruitment for a candidate who has secured 46% in 10th, 65.6% in 12th and 60.4% in B.Tech(EEE) but having a gap between 10th and 12th?
  16. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks?
  17. Will my resume be refused during placements?
  18. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
17th November 2012, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: One year gap between 10th and 12th, any problem in placements? which companies allow and which don't?

Sir i have 73% in 10th & 74% in 12th with a 2 year academic gap,am i eligible for placement?
8th October 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I am 18yrs old. I regesterd with NIOS secondry in the year 2010-11. Due to some family reason I completed my 10th secondry in april 2013. I regestered for Sr.socondry in june 2013-14.
Can I apper for Sr.secondry in all 5 subjects in april 2014. If not plz permit me to write all 5 subjects. So that I can take addmission in regular college as regular sessions starts in june-july otherwis I will lose 1year.
8th October 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I am 18yrs old. I regesterd with NIOS secondry in the year 2010-11. Due to some family reason I completed my 10th secondry in april 2013. I regestered for Sr.socondry in june 2013-14.
Can I apper for Sr.secondry in all 5 subjects in april 2014. If not plz permit me to write all 5 subjects. So that I can take addmission in regular college as regular sessions starts in june-july otherwis I will lose 1year.
1st January 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i am diploma apearing with ETC.can i get a job in tcs,cts,infosys. if i,then how can i prepared for their job..plz suggest me.
26th January 2014, 01:21 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

You did not mention your highest level of academic qualification. In order to apply for various job opportunities through campus placements, you should possess the following eligibility criteria.

You should have scored minimum of 60% of marks in all your academic levels.

Your academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

You should not have any pending backlogs.

As you are having one year gap between your 10th and 12th class, it is not a problem for you to apply for the job opportunities. They will accept this one year academic gap if you provide proper explanation and respective documents as evidence.

All the companies will allow this criteria. So, you can start towards your preparation towards selection procedure to grab job opportunities.

The selection procedure will include
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

You should be strong enough in subject knowledge and communication skills to get the job opportunities.

Try to collect the placement papers of top companies in which you are looking for job opportunities and prepare well.

Apply for various job positions in those companies as and when the notification comes and grab the job opportunities.

Wish you all the best.
12th July 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed my 10th exam in 10-12-2013. But my 10th marksheet is getting by me on 10-04-2014. My Question is that Can i eligible for march 2015 12th nios exam? Plz give me exact solution of my problem
11th August 2016, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Three year gap between 10 & 12 class. In 10th 70% & 12th 54%. I am complete b.tech 68.8% with CSE. So can I illegible for any IT company?
25th March 2017, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I passed my 10th in 2010 and 12th in 2013, I repeated 11th because of illness I can't give my exam ,after 12th in 2013 I took admission in CSJM university Kanpur but I didn't give exam because of IIT jee preparation , and in 2014 I get admission in NIT JAMSHEDPUR in metallurgy , will it be considered as a gap in academic and how it will effect my placement. Will I have to face any difficulty in placement.please also tell me the companies for which I'm eligible.
25th March 2017, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I was failed 2 times in class 12 and pass 3rd time with 76% now i am doing BBA after BBA i completed MBA. So, i want to know will i got job in mnc companies or private companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?