26th May 2011, 11:38 AM
vijander kumar

Thumbs up Re: How to earn money while studying?

You can find a part time job basis of your course. Thus you can earn from your interest field and you can get some practical knowledge of your work. It will help you to enhance your skill & future confirmation of good job in your field.
28th May 2011, 06:19 PM
oindrila.shaw

Default Re: How to earn money while studying?

Dear friend,
I don"t think it is a right time for earning to you . Because you are already studying in one of the best Engineering course and if you do good in it , a bright future will welcome you soon. But if you really need some money to continue your study, I suggest you some ways that will waste your time least and you can also give some handsome money.

1) You can contact any institutions for private tutions. If you was good in 12th standards. then one-two tuitions of 12th students and younger would be a good choice. you can also start it in your own house.
2) You can contact any school for part time job.
3) If you are good in English and have some communicative skills in computer you can get good salary jobs in any company, computer institutions
4) You can try also online jobs of teachings and others.
5) You can try also at B.P.O. Call Centre.
6) You also get a lot of helps and money from this forum
So, move ahead but aiways give priority to your education. Good luck.
5th June 2011, 05:26 PM
jotiba2001

Dear freind,
there are many sites you can learn as well as learn
but some sites can charge enterance fees so be carefull while paying....
k bye
16th June 2011, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

i am the student of b.a.m.s i m studying in very small city.. In karnataka.. Here is not big hotels. And no mall. Wht i do..?
15th August 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi Dear,
There are many ways through which U can earn some extra money, while continuing your studies. But the only drawback what they have is they will consume a considerable amount of time of your studies, which U can't afford. But there are some other jobs as well which can fetch you a handsome money just by devoting half an hour a day.
U just have to have an access of internet. Thats all.
I am listing those websites. Visit them. U wl get all details.

1. www.ourebiz.net/index.php?lid=18011
2. http://www.divinepower.in/promo.php?m=rahulshukla
3. www.emind.in

I hope, these sites will be helpful for you.
you can contact me on [email protected]

All the Best.
22nd October 2011, 10:43 PM
lominatorasol

Default hi,everyone

hi Friends, from entrance-exam.net! Today Is My Birthday, please Wish me for my Good Future thank you

Does anyone know this blog, just heard of the term offshore and was wondering what it is, still not sure...
Offshore Company Formation
18th December 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I am currently in my 6th semester in my B.Tech. i need an income now as i dont want to depend on my father anymore. I heard the internet form filling jobs and other intenet regarded jobs needs a lot of time to spend. As i have my mini projects and other important works, i will nt be able to spend more than 1.5-2 hrs per day for earning income. so please tell me some efficient ways to earn money. Thank you
23rd February 2012, 11:45 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

There are many part time jobs available now a days through which you can earn money with your study.There are some options for you as under-

1. As you have good Knowledge of your subject in which you can pursuing your study so you can help your juniors in their project work at some fees.You can also take tuitions to get your pocket money.

2. There are many online sites through which you can earn money to become a part of it.This Forum is also a very good example in front of you.

3. There are many insurance companies through which you can work as an advisor on the basis of some profitable commission.

4. You can join in a BPO call center which is a good pert time job at the studying period.You can earn at least 5000-8000 in a month..
30th April 2012, 07:03 PM
saiprasad.prasad60@gmail.

you are studing and you want to earn money.it is a very good thing.you

can earn money through the following way....

1.you can earn money through career forum.for more information log on to

www.entrance-exam.net/forum

2.you can also earn money by tuition.

3.you can also earn money by any parttime job.

according to me you should select the option one...

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-earn-money-while-studying-37814.html#ixzz1tWhcBTpS
30th April 2012, 11:10 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Generally I don't suggest the students to earn money while studying as to earn money is the last stage of the students Life & after that neither the student want to pursue the studies further nor the responsibilities of Him forces to do so.

But If the student is financially weak then He must go for this.Now a days there are many ways to earn while studying as under-

1. If you are a good salesman then you can do the door to door canvassing on selling a product of any Company.This is the simplest & easiest way to earn commission.

2. There are a lot of young students who are weak in their studies.So you can provide them tuitions & can charge some fees for the services provided by you.

3. There are a no: of part time & Full time jobs available in the market.You can search the same according to your qualification & experience.

4. Now a days many call centers need the candidates for their night shift for customer care services.One can opt the same if He wants to make His day time free for studies.

5. Many online Forums are there for the students in which they can earn while learn & get the scholarship for the same.
14th August 2012, 10:19 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

FRIENDS,

there is a lot of way through which you can get money while studying, for

that you should do either on line or offline work.

you can be atutor and make money,

you can do data entry/email reading /servey as on line.

this forum is also helpful for getting scholarship as a money.

Good luck
14th August 2012, 11:52 PM
vishwasourabh

Thumbs up Re: How to earn money while studying?

Dear friend,

I don"t think it is a right time for earning to you . Because you are already studying in one of the best Engineering course and if you do good in it , a bright future will welcome you soon. But if you really need some money to continue your study, I suggest you some ways that will waste your time least and you can also give some handsome money.

1) You can contact any institutions for private tutions. If you was good in 12th standards. then one-two tuitions of 12th students and younger would be a good choice. you can also start it in your own house.
2) You can contact any school for part time job.
3) If you are good in English and have some communicative skills in computer you can get good salary jobs in any company, computer institutions
4) You can try also online jobs of teachings and others.
5) You can try also at B.P.O. Call Centre.
6) You also get a lot of helps and money from this forum
So, move ahead but aiways give priority to your education. Good luck.

ALL THE BEST
10th June 2013, 06:41 AM
roriEagevarit

Default Best SEO Tools VPS Online Anywhere!

Hi Guys, We've been in the Senuke Xcr VPS Business Now For Years!
We like this forum so much that we've decided to make this thread and give you this promo code BHWPROMO

If your worried about any of the Google Changes, Don't be. We've tested all of our seo tools and the results are better.
IF you build your links slowly and make them look natural than you will alwasy get better rankings.

Ask our support on chat box about applying the promo code if you cannot find the box on our site to enter in!

Packages are as follows:

Package #1
Scrapebox
Dedicated Proxies
SEO PowerSuite
The Best Spinner
Backlink Kracken
Get Article Pro
Yellow Pages Scraper
Tweet Adder
Open Office

Package #2
SEnuke Xcr
SErobot
Scrapebox
Dedicated Proxies
SEO PowerSuite
The Best Spinner
Backlink Kracken
Get Article Pro
Yellow Pages Scraper
Tweet Adder
Open Office

Package #3
SEnuke Xcr
GSA Search Engine Ranker
GSA Indexer
Scrapebox
SErobot
Dedicated Proxies
SEO PowerSuite
The Best Spinner
Get Article Pro
Yellow Pages Scraper
Tweet Adder
Open Office

Package #4
Xrumer 7 Elite
Hreffer
SEnuke Xcr
GSA Search Engine Ranker
GSA Indexer
SErobot
Dedicated Proxies
SEO PowerSuite
The Best Spinner
Get Article Pro
Yellow Pages Scraper
Tweet Adder
Open Office

Senuke Xcr VPS
27th March 2014, 06:10 PM
TonyHiiiilly

Default Hello to all i am new to this community

Hello to every body i am brand new to this online community you have here, just wanted to say hello to all.

I am new to all this online world and how to use this type of community, so i will need some time if i could ask please to get used to how things are done and the rules in this community, please give me some time to work out how things work.

If i could wish you all the best.
Tony.
31st January 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I am in first year of engineering and my situation is not to able pay my engineering fees so; i want to know how can i earn mony with my study ? I have not more mony to invest in job.please give me answer.i belong to "silver oak college of engineering & tech". From ahmedabad; Gujarat; India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?