9th May 2010, 02:18 AM
Yats

What are the further opportunities available in India and Abroad after doing Internship and MBBS degree from KEM Hospital Mumbai?

I m doing my internship in kem hospital mumbai. I hav done mbbs frm same college. So what r further opportunities in India and abroad?

4th April 2011, 11:01 PM
dava

Default Re: What are the further opportunities available in India and Abroad after doing Internship and MBBS degree from KEM Hospital Mumbai?

You can get an over all view of internship from this site , but KEM hospital is widely known one so, the scope would be vast . http://www.dartmouth.edu/~tucker/fellowships/dpcsinternships/dpcscriteria.html
Mostly the field in which you have done the internship would matter .
16th April 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the further opportunities available in India and Abroad after doing Internship and MBBS degree from KEM Hospital Mumbai?

i have done MBA hospital administration what further studies shall i go for
14th June 2011, 09:27 PM
errors

Im an international medical graduate from malaysia. I would like to know if KEM Hospital pune, accepts international graduates for internship .
Thank you
26th July 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my mbbs from nrs medical college kolkata.i want to do DNB in paediatrics.what is the scope and what should i do to apply for it at the earliest?is house staff ship necessary for it?
24th September 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I am an INDIAN Pharmacist ( Diploma holder after 12 years of schooling ) . Can I work as a Pharmacist in a developed country like canada , australia ? If not , please suggest some course after which I may get a decent white collared job in canada or australia . Thanks .
11th November 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i m a final year mbbs student in mgmmc,jamshedpur. i would like to pursue my internship from any of the mci recognised colleges in mumbai. wehat is the criteria n formalities required?
1st December 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

i am currently an mbbs intern at gmc patiala. can u tell me what research options do i have in human genetics abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?