16th February 2016, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

What should I do next after getting 50% marks in PCM?

What to do after getting 50% in pcm and I want to earn money I am ready to work hard plzz suzzest me other courses than btech and mtech and I want to earn money lots of money and that kind of life style? Waiting to get your suggestions.

16th February 2016, 06:57 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What should I do next after getting 50% marks in PCM?

Earning money should not be your focus. Instead you should look to gain knowledge on various subjects by which you can add some productivity to the society or the company you work for. Moreover, there are very bleak chances of you earning a lot of money by just scoring 50% marks in your 12th boards. It not only reflects your lack of passion towards academics, but also suggests that you are least interested in studying.

Thus, it is better for you to take up some business if your family is already into some. This way you would earn loads of money and plus be of good productive use to the business. Contribute significantly in the same and you shall be on cloud nine. If not, then I suggest you start your own business with whatever ideas you have.

It is not necessary that to become a business man you need to have some academic knowledge. However if you still believe in yourself and want to take up academics further, then there are definitely many options waiting for you out there other than B.Tech and M.Tech.

Since you have studied PCM in your class 12th boards, it gives you great opportunity to take up any stream of studies that you want. Be it commerce, arts, humanities, etc. Whatever subject you wish to take, you may get it. However, keeping in mind the level of competition existing out there, the chances of getting a good college are rare.

According to me, you can try going for BBA, BCA, Fashion Designing, Hotel Management, Arts and other such courses. But of course again after you pass out of college you would have to struggle with getting a job.

For earning more money, BPO is another industry that is highly paid and has a potential career. There are plenty of job opportunities in this sector and is one of the biggest sectors too. However, there are work life hazards associated to it, but to earn more you have to work hard and accept the challenges as and when they come. Even 12th pass people are readily given jobs in this industry and so you have a potential scope

Thus, it is a good idea if you consult your parents about your career and see what they have in their mind. Such decisions are critical and can make or break you. Please do not take this situation lightly. If you take up studies, you would have a sober but stable career. Otherwise, life would be full of challenges and hardships but you may shine any day by taking risks.
16th February 2016, 07:26 PM
kantraman

Default Re: What should I do next after getting 50% marks in PCM?

There are many option after getting 50% in PCM..But after 12th in PCM you may prepare yourself for NDA and AIEEE test and may apply for banking jobs but if not able to do so,then you may choose Bechelor degree in science.
16th February 2016, 10:10 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What to do after getting 50% in pcm and I want to earn money I am ready to work hard plzz suzzest me other courses than btech and mtech and I want to earn money lots of money and that kind of life style? Waiting to get your suggestions.
Here's a list of courses you can apply for:-

B.Sc in physics hons:- You need to pass 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics for this one with 50% of marks. The percentage of marks differs from one college to the other.

B.Sc in chemistry hons:- You need to have PCM at 10+2 level with not less than 50% of marks.

BCA:- For this course one needs to have english and maths at 10+2 level. Most of the colleges conducts their own entrance exam for this course.

B.Arch:- You need to pass HSc or its equivalent for this exam and also need to sit for the engineering entrance exam to get a good college.

B.Sc Electronics (H):- PCM at 10+2 level is a must and this is a self financing course.

B.Sc Computer Science (H):- If you want to work in the IT sector then this course should be your first choice. Apart from PCM it is important to have computer at 10+2 level.

B.Sc Economics:- If you want to switch track and try a course which provides good job opportunity then this course would be a safe choice. English and mathematics marks is considered for this course. Some of the universities conducts exam to shortlist the deserving candidates.
16th February 2016, 10:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Engineering is the most famous course among the student who done 12 Exam with PCM. Your main subject in 12th, with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics you can do BSc course but after completing BSc course finding.You can get a job early in a big company after compleing engineering course . If you have 50% marks you to do engineering courses. In the 12th then do not worry many college take admission at 50% marks in 12th std.
17th February 2016, 06:44 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

If you want to earn a lots of money than you go for higher studies and do B.tech or B.Sc course. After completion of your graduation you are eligible to apply for the civil services exam, government sector exams. And After clearing one of them you will be entitled for a very good salary packages and also provide so many allowances. You can also go for the marine engineering course, which is a very good course if you want to earn a lot of money.
20th October 2020, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

I have 50 percent marks in Bsc(pcm)...what can i do in masters... I have to earn money
30th June 2021, 04:05 PM
Iffa0786

Carrier Options After PCM:-

1.B.tech/B.E(IIT-JEE/4years)
*Computer science
Mechanical
Electrical
Civil

2.B.Arch 5 years

3.Merchant Navy
*Diploma 1 year
B.Sc Nautical Technology
B.tech Naval Architecture & ship building

4.NDA ( Army,Navy, Airforce)
*BA/BSC/B.tech

5.SCRA exam
*UPSC
4 year Mechanical Training

6.Business /Commerce/ Management
*BBA
CA
BMS
BCOM
CS
CFA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?