15th April 2012, 11:04 PM
a444

Default Re: How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard?

Answers to the Dark Mysteries – Pursuing CBI Careers

The central bureau of investigation (CBI) serves as a criminal investigation body, national security agency and intelligence agency controlled by the government of India. The origin of CBI traces back to SPE (special police establishment) founded by Indian Govt. with the aim to investigate and remove bribery and corruption of war and supply Department during the Second World War. There was a growing need after the war for such a powerful agency to be set up for investigate and remove corruption and bribes by the Indian employees. Therefore an act namely the Delhi Special Police Establishment act cameinto existence that led to the transfer of power from the SPE to the Govt. of India extending its umbrella to the entire nation. Later the DSPE was rechristened with its current popular name, Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on the 1st of April 1963. Shri D.P. Kohli was the founder director of the CBI. Shri Kohli was responsible for nurturing the agency and establishing it into a national investigation agency. In 1987, It was divided into two units namely, Anti-Corruption Division and Special Crimes Division. The CBI repots directly to the government of India and not to individual states.
CBI has also established an academy for imparting training and expertise in Vigilance and Investigation. The main objective of the academy is to train the officers along with the Police officers of the states and Vigilance officials to do their jobs perfectly with the highest levels of professionalism, respect for the country, confidence and selfless nature to serve the nation from all the evils.
A study was undertaken by a consultant appointed by Indian government to study and analyze the present structure of the CBI and help in improving the efficiency by restructuring it. The inputs from various officials were put together to create a change in the organization.It was figured out that the multiple decision levels created a huge delay in carrying out the respective jobs and responsibilities. As a result a level was removed to redesign the structure. The CBI has being divided into16 Zones and 60 Branches.
CBI careers in 2012

CBI over the years has established a reputation for impartiality and competence and as a result it is entrusted with more cases every year. The need for righteous as well as hard working personals striving for upholding justice for the welfare of the country is of utmost importance to the CBI.Investigating Officers and Public Prosecutors of CBI are backbone of the Criminal Justice Administration System. It is the Endeavour of CBI to empower them. Therefore jobs in CBI are plenty and a promising and fulfilling career await everyone who holds the edge.
The total sanctioned strength is 6526 against which 5147 officers are in position with 1379 posts lying vacant. The CBI job vacancies exist in the ranks of Special / Additional / Joint Director,Superintendent of Police (senior, Deputy and additional), and DIG of Police. Further down the line there are posts of inspectors and constables. Further details are available in the official site of CBI- http://cbi.nic.in/recruitments/vacancy.php
Eligibility criteria for the CBI job vacancies

To join any CBI jobs a minimum qualification as stated below is necessary:
• Must be a citizen of India
• Graduation in any of the discipline with minimum 60% marks.
• Minimum age 21 years and maximum 28 years.
CBI Recruitment 2012

There are various types of recruitment procedures. They are Direct Recruitment, Deputation, and Promotion by Seniority or through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination.
CBI Requirement procedure
• A duly filled application form along with a crossed DD of suggested can be transacted through the official site and post offices.
• Selection is done with the help of tests and series of interviews and according to the rules as stated in the following link: http://cbi.nic.in/recruitments/recruitmentrules.php
• Examination format:
Part A
Written Examination : 400 marks
Part B
Interviews : 100 marks.
After a candidate gets through the interview he is appointed into the respective group as per his qualification.
A CBI career is a job that dictates national pride, patriotism and your inclination to the welfare of justice. We wish you a successful stint with the CBI.
18th April 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard?

Hi I'm Neerajkumar from dist Farrukhabad U P
I want to ask a question that how to join cbi (crime beureu investigation)
Qualifacation-graduation complete from kanpur university
graduation in art stream
18th April 2012, 01:59 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Eligibility :

You must have completed your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% aggregate.

Age Limit :

You must be within the age group of 21-30 years. With age relaxation provided as
OBC : 3 years relaxation (33 years)
SC/ST : 5 years relaxation (35 years)

Physical Requirement :

Selection Procedure :

The selection based on Written Test, Personal Interview as per the rules and regulation of the Govt of India.

Exam Pattern :

As you have just passed 12th standard you must complete graduation and also your age, height, weight must be eligible in order to become CBI officer, so first of all complete your graduation in any of the streams only after that you will be eligible to apply for CBI Recruitment.

How to Apply :

By constantly keeping in touch with Employment news and referring to official website check for the notifications for sale of application forms, last date to apply, date of examination, etc....
For further details refer to the site
http://www.cbi.gov.in/
18th April 2012, 02:47 PM
vickydhupia2010

HI
ELIGIBLITY for CID and CBI is:

To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.
Those candidate are graduate from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CBI exam.(Criminology)

But your age should be in between 20 to 27 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be in citizen in India.

The selection process is contain in two stage

In first stage written test:-

1)General question ---------- 200marks
2)English -------------------200 marks

In second stage you can faced an interview which is contain 100 marks.

a. Part I - Written Examination carrying: 400 marks
i. General Test
ii. General Intelligence and Reasoning
iii. General Awareness
iv. Numerical Ability

b. Part II - Personality Test (Interview): 100 marks.
i. English Language
ii. Language Comprehension
iii. Communication / Writing
iv. Ability Test

THANK U
ALL THE BEST
26th April 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

WHERE IS THE INSTITUTES TO JOIN CID PLEASE SEND ADDRESS OF THE INSTITUTES IN KOLKATA
5th May 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

hi sir I am kumar aditya i want to you this job.Beacuse Iam able to this job. sir i requested to give a chance.
sir i am student of B.A. ENGLISH (hons).
12th May 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Hai, sir, my name is SOUVIK GUCHHAIT. I am 12th pass in science. I am joining from CID,CBI jobs. please tell me total information. my number 9062610922 and email id [email protected]. please reply.
16th May 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

due to some sinior govermental officers slecters we intrested students are not able to join job in cbi.if student of jac getting lots of marks in tenth board to join a govermental job and full fill the stomach of family but this is not possible for any student . Due to your activity. Because iam not amember of yor's family. Sorry if i am said something wrong.
26th May 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Hellow sir,
i want 2 join CID or CBI, I read in 11th class, pls bataiye sir mujhe kya ka exam dena hoga,
so pls pls pls... sir help me, karenge na sir
Thankyou sir,
pls contect 7389333853.
My email id- [email protected]
27th May 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 10th /i am intrested in c.b.i what to do?
29th May 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I m chetan sharma i have graduation from Delhi unversity i like it cbi jobs ...thanking u..,chetan sharma from jammu contact number 96221741000
29th May 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I m chetan sharma jammu i have done graduation ...height 5.9 inch i like it chi jobs sir dear ..thanking you..chetan sharma ranjan jammu number 9622174100 [email protected]..
30th May 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi.sir i am amit kumar shakya from muktsar punjab. sir i want to join cid. sir iam pass 12 exam. my height is 5.8 inch .plz sir tell me about more
31st May 2012, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

my self nivea, i completed B.D.S(DENTIST),has a medical student, did i elegible for this job
1st June 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Deas sir, i am raning b.a final year studend i am jone cid. So plz tel me how can join. My con- m 9635561121, e-mail . [email protected]
1st June 2012, 04:45 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

Hello friend,
If you want to join CBI as an officer, you must hold a degree on your name.
To join CID you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC(Staff Selection Commission).
CBI / CID posts are:-
1. Sub-Inspector,
2. Assistant Public Prosecutor and
3. Senior Public Prosecutor.

The selection process contains two stages i.e.,

written test:-

In second stage you face an interview if you get selected in written exam.

All the best
Mani
3rd June 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in indian air force police. i am skilled in short range shooting. can i apply for any kind of post in cid or cbi through air force???
16th June 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir,myself DHARMENDRA KUMAR want to ventlate u that what should i do after graduation?b.com iz my stream.
16th June 2012, 10:51 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Any graduate in any discipline from any recognized university can give the exam.
age should be between 20-27 years.

Selection procedure includes written exam followed by personal interview.

syllabus:- part i- general test, general reasoning and intelligence, general awareness and numerical ability.

part ii- english language, language comprehension, communication/ writing and ability test.

For more information please log onto this website:- http://www.cbi.gov.in
17th June 2012, 01:57 PM
babu91

Hello dear friend,
If you want to join CBI as an officer, you must hold a bachelors degree.
Recruitment of Sub-Inspector is done through Combined Graduate Level Exam, conducted by the Staff Selection Commission.
To be eligible for it, you must be a graduate, within the age limit of 20-25 years.
For complete information regarding the exam, you may refer to the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
thank you
27th June 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by BISWARUPYOGI View Post
Dear friend,

Sorry to say that 10th and 12th standard are not eligible for CID exam.

To join CID you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

Those candidate are graduate from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CID exam.(Criminology)

But your age should be in between 20 to 27 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be in citizen in India.

The selection process is contain in two stage

In first stage written test:-

In second stage you can faced an interview which is contain 100 marks.

You can also visit at the below web site for more information on CID
www.ssc.nic.in

Thanks
thnk u so much.. i ll give this exam... from ssc.. i wait for the exam.
29th June 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, have clear class 12th with PCM Sub. Nw wt i do fr join C.I.D..?
Kamal Singh
30th June 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i passed b.b.a exam in last year can i apply in the c.i.d or cbi or ncb
7th July 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 10 pass please informiction this cid officer please Sir may numbar 9503718686
8698758875 may email id [email protected] please contact me Sir
10th July 2012, 04:55 PM
Deepak Kumar Khatak

Post Re: i join as an officer in CBI or CID. How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard?

Hallo,
sir i am Deepak kumar from mansa punjab. sir i want to join cid. sir iam pass 12 exam. my height is 5.8 inch .plz sir tell me about more. I sports man in Boxing Game .
Please Contect coming soon .
+91-9855-631-860 .
email. [email protected] .
12th July 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard?
9th August 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to join C.B.I as officer please give me all information about it as soon as.
9th August 2012, 02:41 PM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

Thumbs down Re: How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard?

Hello friend,
If you want to join CBI as an officer, you must hold a bachelors degree.
Recruitment of Sub-Inspector is done through Combined Graduate Level Exam, conducted by the Staff Selection Commission.
To be eligible for it, you must be a graduate, within the age limit of 20-25 years.
For complete information regarding the exam, you may refer to the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
25th August 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
mera naam mukeem hai me 10th pass hun aur computer data entry course kar raha hun mujhe cbi bahut pasand hai please tell me how can join cbi
7th September 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

MYSELF CHETAN KAKKAR IAM DOING 5 YEAR LAW COURSE AFTER 12 AND CURRENTLY IAM IN 4TH YEAR MY LAW IS LIKELY TO COMPLETE SIR AND DESPIRATELY WANT TO JOIN THIS PROFESSION CAN U HELP ME SIR. MY QUESTION ( IS THERE ANY SPECIAL CRITERIA OF EXAMINATION WHO HAS DONE HIS LAW) MY NO IS 9899149588 KINDLY REPLY ME BACK SIR HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE ONE WHO HAS NO BACKGROUND IN LAW STREAM
8th September 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir.

I have complte my 12 th .I have to join CID officer or CBI officer ...
Please tell me can I have join CID or CBI...
10th September 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
my name is Kumar Ramesh and i live in Surajpur (Chhattisgarh).
sir....i have graduate deegree in B.A. and i'm now study of M.A. in Criminology because i want to be a Detective.
my ideal also the great world famous Detective SHERLOCK HOLMES and I also want to be a Detective.....
so please sir......tell me any solution....

Note:-
1. my height- 5.3ft
2. i do work in left hand
3. my E-mail- [email protected]

waiting for your answer...........
27th September 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Respected
Sir or Mam,
I am a student of graduation(english hons.).I want to be a CID/CBI officer.How should I prepare myself for the exam?
13th October 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

my self indrajeet .i complete btech.recent cources of studies in fresher from,my height is 5'8,chest-32,my email add is [email protected]
13th October 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

hi i am mohit dagdi i should join cid iam passed 11th class in commerce i am intreast in cid
i am wate your ans thank you
plaese contact [email protected] aur 7737387199
14th October 2012, 01:58 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

CBI: Central Bureau of Investigation

This is one of the Trusted Investigation group of India

But you have to undergo a long process as you have to write CSE(Civils Examination)in the integrated services of the CSE or there is one more method that is SSC(Staff Selection Committee exam) with this exam too

The Eligibility regarding age is 21-27 years

To get jobs in some of the important post of bureau

you should complete your graduation in criminology field

your degree must be from a recognized Indian University.

you can enter into CBI as Inspector but the high level jobs are obtained by IPS \officers only

SSC is also not a simple exam it also consists of 4 stages you have to clear all of them

Then only you will get placed in CBI department

Some times the candidates with LAW background also gets a chance to enter in to CBI Department.

this is all about CBI intake of Personnel

If you have any queries regarding this you can log on into
The official website for the exam SSC(Staff Selection Commission)Is

http://ssc.nic.in/SSC.html
With Regards
sumit
20th October 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

what should be the percentage in 12 standard
20th October 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i am a physically challenged person so can i join cbi
20th October 2012, 08:39 PM
Ravinder.Singh.Jasrotia

Friend,

To become a CBI officer or CID officer, you need to crack the Combined Graduate Level Examination conducted annually by Staff Selection Commission.

The required eligibility criteria for examination:

* Must be citizen of India, Nepal or Bhutan.
* Must have completed its graduation degree in any discipline from any recognised university.
* Candidate must be in the age limit of 18-27 years.
* However, there is age relaxation in upper age for SC/ST category by 5 years, for OBC category by 3 years and for physically handicapped category by 10 years.

Scheme of examination:

* Tier I Examination:
It consist of four sections and each section carry 50 questions and each question carry one marks. The names of sections are:
-- Reasoning Ability
-- General Awareness
-- General English
-- Quantitative Aptitude

* Tier II Examination:

-- General English: 200 marks
-- Quantitative Aptitude: 200 marks

* Tier III Examination:

-- Computer Typing Skill Test
-- Computer Proficient Test
-- Interview

For more information, please visit http://ssc.nic.in

WISH YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE
31st October 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

What is physical recruitment for cid or cbi officer
18th November 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir,
im graguated, but i got the graduate after 28 years old,
so can i applay for this job, please replay..!
27th November 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I am VISHAL CHAVAN FROM MAHARASHTRA. i want to join CID or CBI. i am learning B.COM Part 1. please tell me what is syllabus, education qualification and physics test for above mentionde post. thanking you sir.
27th November 2012, 09:30 PM
utsav9
Member+

Hello friend,
Let me tell you that to join as an officer in CID or CBI you need to have a bachelor's degree.Class 10 or 12 pass is not enough to fulfill the criteria.
6th December 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to become an cid inspecter so i request you to join me into the cid i can pass the training of cid my adders is karnataka bellary near sudha cross rto office aishwarya colony
10th December 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am simran dev singh and i am pursuing b.com final year,
how couuld i join a cid and cbi,
my email id: [email protected]
my mob no. 9654161930
plz reply all the details of join cbi and cid i am waiting sir,
27th December 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

sir ....how can i join FBI OR CID after 2 having arts stream...... so please contact me on 9459113529
30th December 2012, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir i join to cid as an sub- incepactor. what i do? i am reading B.A 2nd year. i m live in siliguri
8th January 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir
Am 10th and 12stand , diploma how can i join sir
17th January 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

hi, my self sandip and i am study in second year degree ..
can me join cid?
2nd February 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

hai sir, i am aishwarya. from tamilnanu, i am completed 12th std. i want to tha job. reply me sir?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?