16th November 2012, 08:16 PM

Default Re: Last 3 to 5 years solved question papers of diploma computer science?

Hello ,
I'm in need of web programming and mobile computing last 5 years question papers can u plz send it to my mail ID given below
20th November 2012, 08:37 PM

Default Re: Last 3 to 5 years solved question papers of diploma computer science?

sir i want solved que papers for 5th sem of comp sci and CN sub of 3rd sem and soft engg & c of 4th sem. plz send to my email address [email protected] plz sir....
20th November 2012, 08:43 PM

sir i want solved que papaers from last 3 years for comp sci plz send to my email [email protected]
1st December 2012, 08:49 PM

hey sir
sir i want last 3 years question paper of diploma computer science 3rd sem please i need it
1st December 2012, 08:53 PM

hey sir
sir i want last 3 years question paper of diploma computer science 3 sem please i need it my email address is [email protected] thank you
8th December 2012, 01:55 PM

can u please guide me which all the main topic to learn mobile computing(Diploma)... as i hav exam in 2 days... please mail he important question to [email protected] please:-)
16th February 2013, 10:47 PM

sir i need last 3years question papers my email id [email protected]
21st February 2013, 02:31 PM
akshay1292

Sir,will u please Forward me Previous Question Papers of diploma in Computer Science(Last 5 Year)karnataka
my mailid is [email protected]
25th February 2013, 09:28 PM

hello sir... this is vidya im diploma holder computer science branch i had subjects backs because plz send CEEE(1st sem) 2ndsem- applied science, 3rd sem-data struture using c and computer networks, 6th sem-network security and management. mobile computing 5th sem- DBMS, software engg plz send to me on this e-mail. [email protected]
new version
25th February 2013, 09:36 PM

hello sir this s vidya im diploma holder i has subjects back so plz can u send me 1sem- ceee, 2nd sem-applied science , 3rd sem- computer networks, data struture using c. 6th sem- network security and mobile computing plz send me on this e-mail id [email protected] (new syllabus)
25th February 2013, 09:47 PM
vidya.knk

hello sir this s vidya diploma holder i need Last 3 to 5 years solved question papers of diploma computer science 1st, 2nd, 3rd.4th sem , 5th, 6th sem... send me on this email id [email protected]
18th March 2013, 03:06 PM

hi sir ,plz send the 5year se solved question paper my email id is [email protected]
27th March 2013, 12:28 PM

i want last 3 to 5 years solved / question papers of diploma computer science 1st 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th semester of karnataka board so please send on my mail ID [email protected] plzz sir its very urgent.
20th April 2013, 10:32 AM

hello sir I want past 5 year questin with answers pls sent me fast...........madras university pattern pls sent in my [email protected] dis s
26th April 2013, 03:19 PM

hello sir plz forward me last year question paper of diploma in computer science 3rd sem.
24th May 2013, 04:43 PM

i want previous year question of ds ,dbms,isp,sami for diploma (bihar)
30th May 2013, 06:09 PM

Hello ,
I'm in need of advanced microprossre,DBMS,JAVA,SE,and network security last 5 years question papers sloved can u plz send it to my mail ID given below
22nd July 2013, 12:12 PM

pls help i want diploma automobile previous year question paper help me
3rd August 2013, 12:12 PM

i want last 3 to 5 years solved / question papers of diploma computer science 5th and 6th semester of karnataka board so please send those to my mail i.d as i mentioned it in below please please [email protected] will u send it na?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/last-3-5-years-solved-question-papers-diploma-computer-science-486036.html#ixzz2asjiHUoE
7th August 2013, 09:44 AM

hi sir...plz send me 1st sem,( concepts of electrical and electronic engg) 3-5 years solved question papers.
5th September 2013, 11:10 PM

give me last 5year qustion paper in all subjects in 1st sam cse.mail.id [email protected]
21st September 2013, 07:55 PM

hey plz send me last 2 years question paper for 1st year [email protected]
24th September 2013, 07:43 PM

Good evening ,Sir..............I'm in 3rd year Information Technology I wan imp question for Operating System & Multimedia Animation techniques . plz send me on [email protected]
24th September 2013, 09:41 PM

sir plz last 3 year cse oustion bank
24th September 2013, 09:47 PM
jeeva preethi

Post Re: Last 3 to 5 years solved question papers of diploma computer science?

plz sent 3 year oustion

regard
latha[/QUOTE]
28th September 2013, 01:49 PM

i want last 1 to 5 years solved / question papers of diploma computer science 5th and 6th semester of bhopal board so please send those to my mail i.d as i mentioned it in below please please [email protected]@gmail.com will u send it na?
5th October 2013, 07:01 PM

Hello sir,

My name is Akshay Pai i'm from dandeli i wanted somes last few year question papers of APPLIED SCIENCE i'm from COMPUTER SCIENCE(C.S.)
plz mail me some question papers.
my id is [email protected]

AKSHAY PAI
25th October 2013, 01:42 PM

please send 5 year previous question of information technology branch plsssssssssssssssssss
1st November 2013, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by sangshree View Post
i want last 3 to 5 years solved / question papers of diploma computer science 5th and 6th semester of karnataka board so please send those to my mail i.d as i mentioned it in below please please [email protected] will u send it na?
plz i want qus pare plz
2nd November 2013, 12:18 PM

I need last 5years solved question papers of 5th sem bmic progring with java web programming to [email protected]
2nd November 2013, 12:23 PM

I need last 5years solved question papers of 5th sem bmic progring with java web programming to [email protected]
15th November 2013, 11:39 AM

i want ceee diploma model questions and answers and important questions to pass ceee ..
18th November 2013, 06:03 PM

Good evening sir,
I am Anita, am Diploma holder, I have only 1subject back that is Network Security, so pls send me soft copy of Network Security'S solved Question Paper to my Mail Id
20th November 2013, 01:14 PM

Wink Re: Last 3 to 5 years solved question papers of diploma computer science?

Originally Posted by sangshree View Post
i want last 3 to 5 years solved / question papers of diploma computer science 3rd and 4th semester of karnataka board so please send those to my mail i.d as i mentioned it in below please please [email protected] will u send it na?
study well you will get future..............
29th November 2013, 03:12 PM

hello sir, this is Aishwarya studying in 1st semister diploma in computer science,kHP Institute Dharwad please send previous 3 years question papers of introduction to Computer concepts at [email protected]
8th December 2013, 08:05 AM

Hi sir can u pls send me the last year papers of computer science diploma on my email address???
Email id: [email protected]
5th January 2014, 10:55 AM

sir, plz send me 3rd semster important question ans answer of diploma for computer science engg
list of subject- RDBMS, math, OPP
5th January 2014, 11:08 AM

good morning sir,
This is prakash chouhan rightnow i an pursuing polytechnic from AKP, jsr
i want to important question ans answer which will be coming soon in next exam.
For all subject - RDBMS, MATHS , OPP for 3rd semester.
5th January 2014, 11:28 AM

Good morning sir,
This is Prakash chouhan right now i am doing polytechnic frrom AKP, jsr with branch computer science engg.
I want to important question and answer which wii be coming soon in next exam.
for this subject - RDBMS, OPP, and mathematics of 3rd semester for computer science engineering.
my email id is- [email protected]
23rd January 2014, 01:27 PM

Hi friends is this Chidannad i want diploma 6th sem Network security Code is (cs 602) i want quation paper if possible with answer sheet plz help me for the same my num:09552992558 Email :[email protected]
29th January 2014, 03:30 PM

want last 3 to 5 years solved / question papers of diploma computer science 5th and 6th semester of karnataka board so please send those to my mail i.d as i mentioned it in below please please [email protected] please send.
2nd February 2014, 06:55 PM

sir plz send me 4th sem cs 3 to 5 years previous questions papers with answers ,my id [email protected] or [email protected]
13th February 2014, 07:41 PM

sir, in which website i would get the 4th sem computer science (operating system) question papers of last 5 years
14th February 2014, 08:08 PM

Please send me qurstion paper with answer of diploma in computer science
of all sem
my email id is [email protected]
19th February 2014, 06:51 PM

hello sir,i want all listed subjects of diploma 4thsem question papers of las 5 years in CM .. ie. "COMPUTER NETWORK , COMPUTER HARDWARE AND MAINTENANCE , OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING , MICROPROCESSOR" plz help me sir
9th March 2014, 07:52 AM

Sir,please send me the diploma computer science final year previous question papers/solved question papers.
19th March 2014, 12:22 PM

hai please gve me only java 5 years qustion paper of diploma in computer science plsssszzzzzz send me my mail: [email protected]
6th April 2014, 01:04 AM

Discribe an expriment to verify the law of parallelogram of
vectors
9th April 2014, 12:47 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1848147]SIr, Can u please Forward Previous Question Papers of Computer Science(Last 5 Year)
My E-mail Id :[email protected][
25th April 2014, 11:34 PM

hi plz send the previous question paper of information storage management of 6th sem of computer science and engineering...plz send this to my e-mail:[email protected]