11th December 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 3 to 5 years solved question papers of diploma computer science?

Can you provide me the paper of computer engg. diploma for 2 year 3 sem all question paper , and also send the paper of maths back paper .
my email id [email protected]
23rd January 2017, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 3 to 5 years solved question papers of diploma computer science?

Please send previous old sample paper network security hsbte for 6 sem.
this mail.i'd [email protected]
23rd September 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I am Aiswarya peter from kerala. I am doing engineering diploma in computer engineering. I want last 3 years question papers of second and third semester along with their answers.
Please send me those to my email id as earlier as possible. my email id is [email protected]
1st November 2018, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please give me last 5 year,s solved question paper of diploma in computer science(5th semester)
Email ID [email protected]
13th November 2018, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Can You Last 3 year Questions Paper DBMS Subject sir,
Email [email protected]
2nd April 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send the operating system 4th sem previous 4-5 years 15 series question papers sir plz send sir
24th April 2019, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

I want last 3 to 5 years solved / question papers of diploma computer science 4th semester of karnataka board so please send those to my mail i.d as I mentioned it in below please please [email protected]
12th November 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

How can get the question papers of 5th computer science polytechnic
16th September 2020, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I want last 5years solved questions papers of diploma computer science and engineering 3rd sem
My email id
Jyoti .sangam 5572@gmail. Com
1st December 2020, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,can you help me please .Are you send me last 3-5 years solved question papers of diploma computer science & technology 5th sam 3rd
year multimedia & java.
21st April 2021, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I need ceee notes cse 1st semester in diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?