13th January 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training?

i am a 4 sem mechanical engineer student .I want to do training in infosys,saspient,bosch plz refer me.I AM INTERESTED IN DESIGNING

Related Questions:
  1. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of IT companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Delhi and Meerut?
  3. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  4. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  5. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  7. How to do summer training after completing 2nd year? Companies in Nagpur providing training?
  8. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar? -- [New]
  9. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Companies in Mumbai offering training in Biotechnology?
  11. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  12. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
  13. Civil companies which offer training for Civil Engineers?
  14. Do any IITs offer summer training?
  15. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  17. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  18. Which companies offer industrial training summer?
2nd February 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training?

sir is there any hcl training centre in ludhiana for electronic communication training after two years pooja verma ( ece 4th sem ludhiana)
3rd February 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

sir,
can you please inform me how to contact the training shell of tcs,ibm,infosys,hcl.......from where i can get there contact numbers?

priyanka
7th February 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadhan View Post
you should contact for communication in railway or in any telcom companies like BSNL
how can i apply for training in ECE. .plz. inform on [email protected]
10th February 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

hi.
I m baljit in 4th sem ece. Plz suggest any training institute.
12th February 2011, 09:23 AM
ojustejas

Now there are vacancies of internship for the secod year student of civil branch in iisc banglore.Please visit iisc banglore website
19th February 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am Rahul kumar patro, doing B.Tech in ETC(IInd yr). after my 4th sem i am having holidays for around two months.if you can please provide me with news for summer training in high profiled companies like HCL,TCS,INFOSYS,BSNL,etc i vil b highly obliged. please give priority to those near lucknow.
thankyou,

Yours faithfully,
Rahul
19th February 2011, 06:21 PM
RAHUL KUMAR PATRO

Hello sir,
I am Rahul kumar patro doing B.Tech in ETC (IInd yr). after my 4th sem i am having holidays for around two months.if you can please provide me with news for summer training in high profiled companies like BSNL,HCL,TCS,INFOSYS,etc i vil b highly obliged. please give priority to those near Bhubaneswar,orissa.
thankyou,

Yours faithfully,
Rahul
25th February 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am an Electrical second year student persuing my B-TECH at NIT-RKL.
During this 2 months Holiday of Summer,wher can i get trained ????
Be kind to answer to [email protected]
26th February 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi....
I'm pursuing B.Tech. in Electrical Engg. Now i'm in 4th sem.
I get 1 to 2 months of holidays in the summer.
So i wanna do a summer training during this period.
So please guide me for this. (Specially for my branch).
I want it to do from West Bengal and neighboring states (as a priority).
5th March 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am vennila shukla, doing B.Tech in CSE(IInd yr). after my 4th sem i am having holidays for around two months.if you can please provide me with news for summer training in high profiled companies like HCL,TCS,INFOSYS,etc i vil b highly obliged. please give priority to those near lucknow.
thankyou,

Yours faithfully,
vennila
9th March 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

hi sir...
i am mittali doing btech in cse 2nd yr...i want to know about the fields in which i applied for training....
10th March 2011, 06:24 AM
lakshmiharathi.kota
Member+

look different companies conduct summer training camps in different areas and they also have different criterias for getting into them and they have alternate timings so chech it out on clickindia.com and give the necessary details that is asked for and you will land upin getting the exact answer you want but do 1 more thing just keep an eye on the local newspapers either hindi or english there are timely ads about them so check that out it may help...

Industrial Training and certification B Tech and MCA's. GPI is providing Industrial Project Training to MCA, BE, B.Tech, MSc IT students. You May apply online for project training. Contact No. 9717001464 Website - http://www.gpinfosystems.com Email at - [email protected]

irst you collect information about
which company going to organize this type of training programme
then you write a letter to that company forwarded by your principle ...
then you register your course like(c,c++,jave,oracle,DBMS,.net,visual basics,NET,)in that company ...
i suggest you take subject javaa in your training ...
and take summer training ....

all the best
10th March 2011, 05:01 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

2nd year students are not eligibile for summer training.

Only 3rd & 4th year students are eligibile for summer training.

Procedure For Summer Training: -

Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding summer training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of any industries / companies.

Some industries / companies For Summer Training are as follows: -

1. SAIL
2. Power Grid Corporation of indai Ltd.
3. State Electricity Board
4. NTPC
5. JINDAL
6. BHEL
7. TCS
8. Infosys
9. Satyam

etc.

The personnel department Or HR department of any industries / companies helps & guide you regarding summer training, training schedule, training duration etc.

Best of Luck
12th March 2011, 06:42 PM
soniagl09

what is the criteria for wipro nd ntpc?
22nd March 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I m a student of NIT and and i am in my 6 th semester.
i have to do a paid VT in some govt. company . what are the steps that i should undertake ?
Reply me at my email id ([email protected])
30th March 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i m in 4 th sem (Electronics &TeleCommunication branch),i want to do a summer training.pls suggest me fews companies for this.
31st March 2011, 05:05 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

These are high profile dont offer training to second year students as they dont have much knowledge, so better would be to do some good project.
3rd April 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i m a b.tech 2nd year ECE student. plz provide me the name of some reputed companies which takes summer training for 1 month n which are in U.P. or M.P.and how to apply in any company for doing summer training.
neha
4th April 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I am student of b.tech[ECE]2nd year .i want to do summer training .please give me information about it.
12th April 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am Lokesh Goyal, doing B.Tech in ECE(IInd yr). after my 4th sem i am having holidays for around two months.if you can please provide me with news for summer training in high profiled companies like HCL,TCS,INFOSYS,etc i vil b highly obliged. please give priority to those near lucknow.
thankyou,

Yours faithfully,
Lokesh Goyal
[email protected]
12th April 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,
I am doing BBA(BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION) (IInd yr), after my 4th sem(may 2011) i am having holidays for around two months(june,july 2011).if you can please provide me e-mail; and phone nos. of differnt companies providing summer internship in delhi ..i'll be obliged...
plz mail me at [email protected]

Thank you,
AARTI
20th April 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i m 2nd year student (b.tech) (me). i want to under go training for 45 days in the month of June.so i would like u to help me by telling me the names of the companies that provide training for the same .
and i also want to know which course would be suitable for me to do training as i m in 2ndyr(4th sem).

Yours faithfully,
vivek
23rd April 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

hello
myself devvrat tiwari,student of BE.3rd yr (IT brnch)......i want to avail vocational training frm a gud n repuatated IT company of india like tcs,hcl,hp,wipro or infosys.
please do inform me the procedure or any contact details in my mail [email protected]
regards...
28th April 2011, 01:58 PM
anzar

[QUOTE=manya;27553]Hello sir,
I am anzar anwar, doing B.Tech in electrical & electronics (IInd yr). after my 4th sem i am having holidays for around two months.if you can please provide me with news for summer training in high profiled companies like HCL,TCS,INFOSYS,etc i vil b highly obliged. please give priority to those near lucknow.
thankyou,

Yours faithfully,
anzar anwar.
29th April 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

hi
I am Deepika B.sc final year student i want to get some computer training pls suggest me which course wii be good for me.
10th May 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am ankit agrawal, doing B.Tech in ECE(IInd yr). after my 4th sem i am having holidays for around two months.if you can please provide me with news for summer training in high profiled companies like HCL,TCS,INFOSYS,etc i vil b highly obliged. please give priority to those near agra and delhi.
thankyou,

Yours faithfully,
ankit
17th May 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I would like to know if there are any IT companies near Surat here i can do my summer training?
thanking you
nikhil
18th May 2011, 02:27 PM
ajeetpatel54
Member+

hi,
Look different companies conduct summer training camps in different areas and they also have different criterias for getting into them and they have alternate timings so chech it out on clickindia.com and give the necessary details that is asked for and you will land upin getting the exact answer you want but do 1 more thing just keep an eye on the local newspapers either hindi or english there are timely ads about them so check that out it may help... all the best

thanks
18th May 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I am in 6th semester ,wanna to do in infosys for 6 week summer training. please tell me in detail how to get in?
4th June 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

HELLO!SIR
I am the student of the 2nd year in diploma .and i want to summer training in your company.and i want to know your biodata oa fees.
9th June 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

sir ,iam a student of civil engg of nit agartla iwant to attend summer training programme of any multinational construction company,so please provide me contact adress of such company's.
11th June 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

hello,sir
i m rishi verma doing btech 2nd year with ec branch.
i want to do summer training.
plz tell me about good companies in delhi.
thanks
11th June 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

requested sir,
i am student of 3year diploma in elect.engineering your summer training course/apprentise give knowledge
14th June 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i m btech ece students n hv just completed my 4th sem.....i need to ask for the companies providing trainning in embedded system and vlsi
15th June 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I'm a b.tech. second year student I.T. branch. I want to get a training in summer vacations of two months. I also want to know that what are the benefits of this training as we also have to undergo a project training after third year. Please tell me that how can I apply for this training.
15th July 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am Neha, i completed my BCA this year and now i am looking for the summer training in highly profiled companies.please guide me.

yours faithfully,
NEHA.
8th August 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

am doing MCA 2nd year, i hav to do my project for next year as intern, and i wish to join some project in 5th sem for one month so can i know what measures to be taken???
15th August 2011, 08:33 PM
ammajii

Hi dear,

first you collect information about
then you register your course like(c,c++,jave,oracle,DBMS,.net,visual basics,NET,)in that company ...
and take summer training ....
go fast ..

Thanks
15th August 2011, 11:09 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

There are 3 ways for this
first is RL. it stands for request letter you can take it from your college and by filling it you can send it to company according to this letter your college send you for training in bhel and if company reply in yes than you can do training from there

second way is OL it stands for open letter in it you get a letter from your college and you can fill it and send it to company if the answer of RL is no than you get OL and you can send it anywhere in more than one company

third way is CL it stands for close letter in it college send you for training it happens when your RL and OL cant solve the matter of your training

in this way you can do training.
14th October 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training?

Hello sir,
I am kishan huidrom, doing B.Tech in CSE(IInd yr). after my 4th sem i am having holidays for around two months.if you can please provide me with news for summer training in high profiled companies. i will b highly obliged. please give priority to those near kolkata.
thankyou,

Yours faithfully,
kishan
15th October 2011, 08:36 AM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi,
first you collect information about
and take summer trainin

thanks
19th January 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by manya View Post
Hello sir,
I am manya shukla, doing B.Tech in CSE(IInd yr). after my 4th sem i am having holidays for around two months.if you can please provide me with news for summer training in high profiled companies like HCL,TCS,INFOSYS,etc i vil b highly obliged. please give priority to those near lucknow.
thankyou,

Yours faithfully,
manya
Well you go for Industrial Kind of Training in big companies like Big Software Companies, BHEL, HAL, Tata Motors, DLW, Bel, ISRO, BSNL and many more

Either you can learn few job oriented technologies like .NET, JAVA, PHP, ORACLE, Embedded, VHDL, MATLAB from good & reputed institutes like CETPA, Vector, Sandeepani School of VLSI Design, RL-VLSI & many others.
Take your technology training frm above mentioned institues only as they exist from a very long time, their teaching methodology is far better than others & their Certificate (which you will get after completion of your training) is of great importance

Thanks & all d best
1st February 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am vikash chauhan pursuing B.tech 3rd year.I want to know about the companies which are offering summer training program.
I will be highly obliged to you..
2nd February 2012, 11:34 PM
rvidyasagar

I am attaching a document, which gives an idea about how MTNL is imparting training of duration from six weeks to six months for students of B.Tech/ BCA/ MBA/ICWA/ICSI.

The charges range from Rs. 3,000 to 12,000 for dependents of MTNL/BSNL/DoT employess and from Rs. 5,000/- to 12,000/- for others after a 50% discount over approved amount. Service tax will be extra.

Training at MTNL will certainly enhance the knowledge of the students. So, please avail the offer.

All the best.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Vocational_trg.doc(44.0 KB, 79 views)
3rd February 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I m in b.tech(CSE) 4th sem. Sir, i wan to so summer training in ethical hacking. Is this opt is benifical for me? Which company can provide me training for this? Plese reply...

Your's Faithfully,
Sakshi.
19th February 2012, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training?
4th March 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

hii sir i m in my 4th sem btech cse...want to b a part of summer training programme in dese holidays...which language shud i prefer.....n i want to knw dname of sum gud companies offering summer training in delhi....i wil b obliged...:)
thanks
manshul gupta
6th March 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

hi i am priyanka
i have completed my btech 2nd year i hve to go for intenship program i want the details details abt the companies wh where offring intenship in andhrapradesh
28th March 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I am in 4th sem of BBA and have summer training from April. So please suggest some good companies from Surat to Vapi that can provide training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?