17th November 2010, 12:08 PM
lakveldi

Default Re: Is english speaking must to get a job after B.tech?

sure English is must for entering into a IT job after b.tech.so try speak well without mistakes.They check ur guts for speaking in english.
17th November 2010, 07:45 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Well my dear friend

Corporate people need professionalism and they want all the employees to be good at english, communication skills, ethics along with the subject knowledge.

So they prefer this type of people to recruit.And as a engineering completed graduate, its your preliminary quality to be good at english.

many companies have tie up with foreign companies and they will send the people who performed well and who are good at english and communication skills.

With english you can go on
Without english you are gone.

So I hope you will come under first one by being good at english
ALL THE BEST
18th November 2010, 04:48 PM
raja jeganathan

Smile Re: Is english speaking must to get a job after B.tech?

yes.. it is sure that you must having english fluency to get a job after b.tech..
becouse it is a professional course so... you must having it with soft skills
17th December 2010, 07:59 AM
rahul_kumar066

Yes, english is very important for getting good job in any valued company .I think you should know how to speak english not only for job but for personality development also.
30th May 2011, 11:21 AM
stranger351

No friend...
This is not necessary for getting job.
Quality matter my friend.If you have ability to do your work with perfection then no need of English..
Many back ward students does not know English but they get jobs so this is not necessary for getting jobs..
15th July 2011, 12:57 AM
shekhar.379

Hi dear,

yea english speaking is must after B.Tech if you want to get job in MNCs. for that you should not have a good knowledge on english. just you have to know english for communication purpose. because english is a international language. now after getting job there may be employee who don't know your first language than how you will communicate with them? that is why every one should know english to join in good company.

even you may have to go to abroad. then you only have one option to communicate with the people of there. that is english because you may not know the foreign language.

but i am telling you you should not have to take admission in english speaking courses to speak english. as you are a B.Tech student so there is enough atmosphere in your institution to learn english. try to attend the english classes, try to speak in english with your friend and teacher, regularly read english newspaper, appear in group discussion, debet. surely you will know english after completion of your B.Tech.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?