16th November 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack TOEFL being a B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?

hello
how to prepare for toefl exams..
i am a 3rd year BE electronics
and communication department with 70%.
Kindly help me friend

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into MIT(USA) after B.Tech? How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL?
  2. How can I crack IIT JAM entrance exam for MSc? I am a BSc 3rd year student
  3. Books to be referred to crack Infosys? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  4. Eligibility to appear in TOEFL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. How to crack the GATE examination by preparing for 5 months?
  6. Can I take 1st GRE TOEFL exam after passing 3rd year B.Tech
  7. How may I crack MA English entrance exam? I am in 3rd year of B.El.Ed
  8. How should I prepare for UPSC Preliminary Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  10. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  11. Can I further opt for M.Tech course in abroad? I am a engineering student of 3rd year CSE
  12. Should I do M.Tech in Biotech from Germany? What exams to crack to get admission into best universities? How to prepare for the exams?
  13. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? I am a CE 3rd year student
  14. Minimum marks required to pursue M.S. in any good university of USA for B.E.(ME) student? Online preparation for GRE and TOEFL?
  15. How to crack the PSU exams? Which books are to be referred?
  16. How should I prepare for CAT or GATE? I am a mining engineering 3rd year student
  17. Can't I opt for post graduation studies in USA without clearing TOEFL?
  18. How to prepare for JTO entrance exam? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
17th November 2014, 03:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack TOEFL being a B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?

If you want to get good score in TOEFL, you should concentrate on the following sections.

->Reading:-
To improve yourself in reading section, try to read English newspapers and various English books.

->Listening:-
You can improve in this section by Listening English songs and watching English news channels.

->Writing:-
Try to write one essay everyday by choosing some topic. So, within a few days you can improve writing skills.

->Speaking:-
This section looks very easy. But, it is a difficult one. So, try to improve your speaking skills. You can do this by communicating with your friends in English.

These four sections are included in the TOEFL exam for 120 marks. It is better to get above 70 marks.

If you are not good at English, you can join in any TOEFL coaching center.
17th November 2014, 09:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack TOEFL being a B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language. It is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency for getting admission in foreign universities. TOEFL examination is administrated and conducted by Educational Training Services (ETS) on some specific dates throughout the year.

Preparation Tips to Crack TOEFL examination :-
1. Take TOEFL coaching from your nearest best TOEFL coaching institute.

2. Practice online TOEFL test to check your ability of scoring marks in examination.

3. As there are four sections in TOEFL examination, you need to concentrate and practice tests on Listening, Writing, Speaking and Reading sections.

4. When you are practicing listening section, listen the CD/ Tape only once and memorize the points because in TOEFL examination only once the CD/ Tape will be played and you need to memorize the important points, this helps you to improve your listening skills. In the same manner, you can practice other sections and improve your skills to crack TOEFL examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?