19th June 2013, 01:21 PM
Sandeepvalaboju

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for IPS Exam and what is the eligibility criteria?

Preparation for IPS:-

*it is essential to go through the NCERT books of class 6 to 12 .
*candidate should make them self up dated regarding the current affairs by reading the daily news paper.
*monthly magazine will also be helpful.
*in case of preliminary examination ,it will easier for the candidate to score well in case they select subject like geography,political science ,public administration and history.
*preparing with first five year paper will be very much helpful.
*it will be very much important for the student to develop their presentation skill.

Educational Qualifications :-

Any Graduate with minimum pass marks from recognized University can eligible to apply for this exam

Height:-

A Male Candidate must have minimum 165cm for General Category candidate

A Female Candidate must have minimum 150cm fir General Category Candidate

For SC/ST/OBC Male Candidate require minimum height 160cm and Female candidate require minimum height is 1405cm
Chest

Male Candidate require 84 cm,Expandable chest is 89cm

Female Candidate require 79cm and Expandable chest is 84cm

Age Limits::-

A candidate must have attained minimum 21 years and not maximum 30 years as on 01/August/Exam Conducting year for General Category Candidates

For SC/ST candidates-21-35Years

OBC candidates-21-30Years.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for IPS Exam and what is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Eligibility criteria for IPS? How to prepare for this Exam?
  3. What is the qualification criteria required to prepare for IPS exam? How should I prepare for the exam?
  4. How to apply for IPS officer's post after M.Sc (botany)? Eligibility criteria?
  5. Eligibility criteria to become an IPS Officer?
  6. What should I do to become an IPS Officer? What is the eligibility criteria required and which exam do I have to write?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for IPS entrance exam? What is the date of sale of forms?
  8. What is the Role of an IPS Officer? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IPS Officer? -- [New]
  9. Physical eligibility, age limit and tips to become an IPS officer?
  10. Complete procedure to become IPS Officer? Eligibility criteria for IPS Exam?
  11. Eligibility criteria to apply for IAS and IPS? Study Materials to prepare for these Exams?
  12. Eligibility criteria followed to become an IPS officer? List of best IPS job preparation institute in New Delhi?
  13. How to prepare for IPS entrance exam? Last age for IPS exam?
  14. How to prepare for IPS Exam? Am I eligible to appear for this Exam after completion of B.Tech course? Which Books should I refer for this Exam?
  15. How can I prepare to crack IPS Preliminary exam?
  16. Which books to prepare for IPS Exam? How to prepare for IPS Exam?
  17. Required Eligibility criteria to become an IPS Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When to get application forms for IPS Exam? How to prepare for IPS Exam? Reference books to prepare for IPS Exam?
13th November 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IPS Exam and what is the eligibility criteria?

i am venkatesan i was completed in diploma in civil engg(full time) and also completed of B.tech in civil engg ( correspondence) from KSOU university but my doubt is i am eligible to IPs Exam or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?