9th June 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?

plz....... let me know the medical colleges if avaliable for me if i get nly 76 in cet

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? What is the minimum marks required to get a seat in good medical college?
  2. Cut off list of medical colleges in Mahrashtra?
  3. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges?
  9. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I am expecting 148 marks in MHT CET -- [New]
  11. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks?
  13. Will I get medical seat in any medical college after scoring 188 cutoff marks?
  14. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  15. Cutoff list/marks required for admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  16. Cutoff list and list of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I belong to SBC category
  17. Can I get medical seat anywhere after scoring 194.25 cutoff marks? List of colleges which I can get?
  18. Cutoff list of all medical colleges of government in Maharashtra?
10th June 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?

pleas sir can u give me details of the cutoff list of mht cet of medical colleges in maharashtra
13th June 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I want the cut off list of government medical college ?
14th June 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

what are the minimum marks required for govt cet to get in for mbbs ...pls send me on the email [email protected]
15th June 2012, 12:03 AM
guruvana244

dear friend ,

to get admission in the government medical colleges for the course like mbbs one must require to score marks more than 160 out of 200 in the mhtcet exam with pcb group.

and for the admission of the courses like BDS or BAMS one must have to score marks more than 130 in the mhtcet exam .

the minimum cutoff for the BDS and BAMS because there is low competition for these courses as compare to mbbs.

for all the details of the cutoffs of the medical colleges in the Maharashtra under the mhtcet exam kindly visit the website www.dmer.org

thanks

29th June 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 108 marks in MHT CET n I belong to sc categoury is there any chanse of gettiing govt medical college?
29th November 2012, 10:01 PM
rediff.manu

dear friend ,

to get admission in the government medical colleges for the course like mbbs one must require to score marks more than 160 out of 200 in the mhtcet exam with pcb group.
and for the admission of the courses like BDS or BAMS one must have to score marks more than 130 in the mhtcet exam .

the minimum cutoff for the BDS and BAMS because there is low competition for these courses as compare to mbbs.

for all the details of the cutoffs of the medical colleges in the Maharashtra under the mhtcet exam kindly visit the website www.dmer.org
30th November 2012, 11:29 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

List of Medical Colleges in Maharashtra :

Govt Medical College , Nagpur

Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education & research , Pune

Armed Forces Medical College , Pune

Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College , Mumbai

Topiwala National Medical College , Mumbai

B.J MedicaL College , Pune

Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences , Mumbai

Govt Medical College , Mumbai

Kaka Saheb Mhaske Homoeopathic Medical College , Pune

2nd December 2012, 10:53 PM
ZP KD

to get admission in the government medical colleges for the course like mbbs one must require to score marks

more than 160 out of 200 in the mhtcet exam with pcb group.

27th March 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

plz give me cut off of aipmt aiims 2012 cmc ludhiana 2012
5th April 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkops_2010 View Post
hey,
i am going to appear for Mh-CET next year but i dont have exact details regarding the cutoff list for the medical colleges in maharashtra. Can i get the details of the cutoff list of the medical colleges in maharashtra...also what is the minimum amount of marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges. I am from open category.
i am going to appear NIIT and Mh-CET this year ... i want to know the marks required for both the examination , to get addmission in a good medical college in mumbai or else other
place... please help me
22nd May 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I got 85 percentag in 12 science I m searching for gvt. mbbs collage in mumbai
12th December 2013, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

sir I am going to appear 12th in this coming year soooo I want tooo know the cuttoff list offf good government medical college for mbbs in mumbai
23rd May 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am obc candidate and i want to know the cut off mariet list for both mbbs and bams govt. medical college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?