10th August 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for MS degree in Computer Science in IIT Delhi?

Hi Sir... I'm Suganya Arumgam final M.Sc Software Engineering Student of Periyar Maniammai University at Tanjore.... I would like to continue my higher studies in IIT - Delhi... I prefer to pursue my MS degree in Computer Science over their.... All I want to know is the procedure involved in joinng in IIT....... Kindly guide me in it..........

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in Computer Science from IIT? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for 3 months training in IIT Delhi
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  5. Procedure to apply for an internship in IIT's or NIT's or any other companies?
  6. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  7. Internship in IITs of Bombay, Delhi or Roorkee for IIT Ropar student?
  8. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  9. Procedure to apply for Training from IIT Delhi being a candidate from 6th semester of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  10. Qualification required for internship at IIT Delhi?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Delhi for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic science in National Institute of Forensic science and criminology, Delhi?
  13. Government job after B.Tech from IIT?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi?
  15. Government job after B.Tech in Computer/IT stream from IITs?
  16. What should I do to continue my studies from Abroad after Diploma in CSE?
  17. Regarding Punjab PMT Test to be held in the future -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do M.Tech computer science after doing MCA? What is the procedure to apply?
29th December 2011, 02:46 PM
Davidvilla9

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for MS degree in Computer Science in IIT Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir... I'm Suganya Arumgam final M.Sc Software Engineering Student of Periyar Maniammai University at Tanjore.... I would like to continue my higher studies in IIT - Delhi... I prefer to pursue my MS degree in Computer Science over their.... All I want to know is the procedure involved in joinng in IIT....... Kindly guide me in it..........
dear friend, MS Research programme is a special research orientend master programme offered to students. Applications to this programme are expected to have excellent background in computer science. In order to get admission in master's you to qualify in GATE. However in IIT you have to pass the Joint Entrance test exam.conducted by IIT. If selected then you can purse your master's in IIT. THANKS...!
15th September 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for MS degree in Computer Science in IIT Delhi?

how to apply for ms and how to prepare for it
6th December 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir. I'm Diptarag Saha from kolkata, doing B.SC. In Computer science under Burdwan University. I want to do M. TECH. in computer science. kindly give me advice.
22nd May 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I am working in an IT industry and simultaneously pursuing distance MCA through IGNOU . I have 4 years of experience in IT . I wish to ask whether i am eligible for M.S in computer science in IIT . If yes , is gate the only exam you have to appear for ?
23rd May 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can go for GATE if marks in bachelor degree>65 or NET if marks>75
For further information visit our website

Brainstorm Achiever.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?