2nd May 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?

Mtech in AVIONICS after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
WHAT SHOULD BE THE MINIMUM REQUIRED % FOR M.Tech in AVIONICS ??
18th May 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey dear i want to know that i m student of btech in electronics and electrical. i want to get admission in mtech in same field in iit kanpur.................so tell me what is procedure to get adm in iit kanpur
plz reply fast thnxs
you'll have to appear for entrance exams like GATE and get a high score for a chance in iit kanpur as it is one of the premier institutions...
good luck
30th May 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?

what kind of positions i will get after completion of Btech auronotical eng.
23rd August 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear all. I am in serious confusion .i completed b.tech in electronics and communication but i am not able to get job in my core field due to which I joined a instrumentation Company and I have one year expriance in electrical and instrumentation .but now I want to do m.tech .so please suggested me that which is better for me .m.tech in electrical or instrumentation and control
23rd August 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear all. I am in serious confusion .i completed b.tech in electronics and communication but i am not able to get job in my core field due to which I joined a instrumentation Company and I have one year expriance in electrical and instrumentation .but now I want to do m.tech .so please suggested me that which is better for me .m.tech in electrical or instrumentation and control
17th December 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

WHICH MBA SPECIALIZATION TO CHOOSE AFTER B.TECH IN ELECTRIC & ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING.
20th March 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

sir, after clearing the gate exam how can i get admission in aerospace or aeronatical engg being iam an electronics student?
27th March 2013, 08:48 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello. this is sadhana.. and iam doing my btech 1 st in electrical and electronics engineering. But i want 2 do my mtech in aeronautical engineering. Is it possible ? If so please inform me about it? Also how to approach it to do in abroad?
I feel it will be possible and you need to make sure for it..
2nd April 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Can we appear for the gate paper in aeronautical engineering?
16th August 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear friends i am arun kumar study in kiot at salem branch is ECE department can i join mtech in aeronautical engineering if any way please send mail of my email id [email protected] this is my email id please help me Brother and sister my aim was aeronautical engineering but my cut off is very low help me please
7th April 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to choose aeronautics in mtech after completing btech in ece
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?