29th September 2011, 01:22 PM
vimanshupahuja007

Default Re: ECIL Model Question Paper and Syllabus in Computer Science/IT stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAKESH KUMAR.N View Post
1)For ECIL i have given the Best model question that is GATE question paper, they are the basic for for every PSU exam,

2)Also i have uploaded the Syllabus for Computer science,go through more GATE and DRDO question paper, that will help you a lot for your ECIL Exam

Best of luck
thanks for providing important stuff
10th October 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ECIL Model Question Paper and Syllabus in Computer Science/IT stream?

Few questions that were asked in ECIL 2011(For Elecetronics and communication,conducted on 28/08/2011)-

1) AM waves are (sky,space,ground,los)
2) 3 problems on ADC & DAC.
3) Problem on weinbridge oscillator (to find the unknown resistor when the bridge is balanced)
4) Given average power and peak power,find the duty cycle?(D=Pavg/Ppeak)
5) Given frequency and diameter(d),find the Array beamwidth(BW) of a parabolic reflector(BW=70*lambda/d)
6) Given peak to peak voltage, find RMS voltage?
7) Given Zl and Zo,find gamma(G)?.... G=(Zl-Zo)/(Zl Zo)
8) What is the output of CRO when horizontal deflection plate is fed with cosine and vertical plate with sine wave?
9) Given High pass circuit (R= 1K ohm, C=0.1 micro farad)..@ t=0,input is 10 v,,what will be the output @ t=1s?
10) 2-3 questions on OP-AMP.
11) Relation between High power and frequency in the case of SMPS?
12) MOS transistor is used for?
13) Johnson noise is due to ?
14) Heavy & slow moving particles in radio-active decay?
15) 1 liter of water @ 100 degree & 9 liters @ 25 degrees are mixed. Find the the resulting temperature?
16) Given bandwidth, find noise figure?
17) question on 8086 ( how to find the physical address)?
18) question on 8085 (given the start page address, find the address of the end page).
19) problem on conversion from series ammeter to parallel?
20) High power is used in (options- microstrip ,rectangular waveguides etc)
21) Routing is done in ............layer (Network).
22) Frequency of mobile phones used in INDIA is ......Hz(900 MHz).
23) 2's complement of 0101?
24) Question on CMRR formula?
25) A=4;B=2; if A<B?A:B ...............(B=2)
26) Laplace transform of cosine is.......?
27) BJT operating in linear region has .......junction in reverse bias and ....... junction in forward bias.
28) Given bandwidth and resonant frequency, find Q factor?

These are the few questions which I could remember.

By,
VSR
21st January 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me ECIL syllabus for electonics and comm .. ,,.... to [email protected]
8th May 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my degree in IT can i apply this exam ecil get plz send me reply
14th May 2012, 12:15 PM
ravikumar529

dear sir
plz send ECIL model question paper for cse
19th May 2012, 01:01 PM
priti610

sir i need ECIL CS previous solves papers. pls send to my mail [email protected]
19th May 2012, 05:01 PM
shireen fatma

sir i need the ECIl model paper and syllabus in the stream of computer science/information tech............. ple send me as soon as possible
my mail id is [email protected]
20th May 2012, 12:21 PM
champa das

can u send me 2009 to 2011 question pattern
20th May 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam p/z send me sample paper of ECILfor cse stream as soon as possible.......
my mailid is [email protected]
20th May 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i need the ECIl model paper and syllabus in the stream of computer science/information tech............. ple send me as soon as possible sir.
my mail id is [email protected]
21st May 2012, 12:50 AM
champa das

dear sir, please send me sample paper of ECILfor cse/IT stream as soon as possible.......
24th May 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

hello dis is swetha i want the syllabus for IT and any previous question papers plzz for ecil exam please mail me on [email protected] please help
25th May 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
plz send ECIL model question paper for cse and also send previus question papers for cse stream..to e-mail:[email protected]
31st May 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir Please send me ecil syllabus and previous papers of computer science engg. to my mail [email protected]
1st June 2012, 09:36 PM
chithrag

sir pls snd me the previous 5 year question paper to my mail
[email protected]
4th June 2012, 10:35 PM
tori_14

sir i need the ECIl model paper and syllabus in the stream of computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?