23rd August 2011, 12:57 PM
neha.singh.4342

Syllabus of ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Exam for Computer Science?

Sir ,

I want to know the syllabus of ECIL graduate engineer trainee for computer science.Plz also tell me which object oriented language is asked in this paper.

13th May 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Exam for Computer Science?

Can you please send me the previous question papers of ECIL for CSE stream?

17th May 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Exam for Computer Science?

Kindly send the syllabus of ECIL for computer science on my email address([email protected])

24th May 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me syllabus and model paper of COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING.my email is [[[[[email protected]]]]]

26th May 2012, 07:49 PM
manik sikka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly send the syllabus of ECIL for computer science on my email address([email protected])
plz send cse syllbus for ecil exam and modal papers and details about non techincal and techincal papers

30th May 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me the previous question papers for cse ecil exam....my mail id is [email protected]

6th June 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me the previous year question paper for ECIL for CSE ...my email -id is [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?