19th December 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of AAI Junior Executive? What is the pattern and from where to get the model question papers for IT and Operations?

hey am namitha pls send me the airport authority junior assistant question papers my mail id is [email protected]
31st December 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of AAI Junior Executive? What is the pattern and from where to get the model question papers for IT and Operations?

hi Friends,

This is mahesh im also trying for AAI Junior executive.But i dont know how to approch that goal.
If anybody know about this can pls explain and send me model qtn papers as well AAI meterial if you have...

mail id:[email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Mahesh
24th June 2013, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of AAI Junior Executive (Electrical)?
Whats is the procedure to join AAI after B.Tech in Electrical for freshers?
What are the requirements needed to join AAI after B.Tech in Electrical for freshers?
please forward me the answers to yhis [email protected]
18th January 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

plz send me aai book and syllabus and model question paper my mail id [email protected]
7th March 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I m priyanka gupta.i have applied for junior executive(ATC) . pls mail syllabus and previous year paper .
My mail id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?