28th May 2015, 12:52 PM
shilpa kondoju

Question papers and pattern of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(HR)?

Good morning...!

This is Shilpa, MBA(Hr) graduate & applied for the post of AAI Hr junior executive 2015.I want Previous question paper, question paper pattern & the date of exam.So Kindly send it to my mail id: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?
  2. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
  3. Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Previous years question papers?
  4. Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Services) exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  5. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?
  6. Question papers and pattern of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(HR)? -- [New]
  7. Previous year question papers for Airport Authority of India junior executive (civil)?
  8. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executives Air Traffic Controller?
  9. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  10. Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  11. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  12. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  13. Syllabus and Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Service) written exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  14. Electronics study materials, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for Junior Executive written exam of Airport Authority of India?
  15. Question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India? How to prepare for it and what is the exam date? How many sections are there? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  17. Syllabus and previous year solved question papers of Junior Assistant post in Airport Authority of India?
  18. Airport authority of India syllabus and model question papers?
28th May 2015, 08:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question papers and pattern of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(HR)?

Below are the attachments of AAI question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aptitude3-.pdf(28.6 KB, 1025 views)
File Type: txt AAI 1.txt(1.7 KB, 966 views)
File Type: txt AAI 2.txt(3.1 KB, 681 views)
File Type: pdf Reasoning1.pdf(30.6 KB, 787 views)
File Type: txt AAI 3.txt(1.7 KB, 639 views)
21st July 2018, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers and pattern of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(HR)?

I want the syllabus of junior executive for HR post and also tell me the no of question to be asked in both professional and general parts. Also provide previous yr question paper consisting of HR questions at this mail id- [email protected]
15th August 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I need the syllabus of junior executive (HR) and previous year question.. Can you please send me all these things in my mail - [email protected]
2nd September 2018, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi, kindly share sample solved question paper for AAI Junior Exec HR post. My mail id is [email protected]. Thanks in advance.
12th October 2018, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Hi, kindly share the previous hr junor executive question papers. My mail ID is [email protected]
12th November 2018, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send the pervious year solved papers for JE (HR) & my mail id is [email protected]
14th November 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi,Good Morning, Kindly share the previous year Junior HR Executive Examm Question papers to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?