9th March 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for AAI Junior Executive electronics? Previous years question papers with answers?

I am applied for AAI junior executive electronics so,please guide me and i want syllabus and previous question papers with answers.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Electronics)?
  2. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) AAI? What is the syllabus of it? Previous years model question papers?
  3. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior executive(Law) in AAI
  4. Books to be referred for Junior Executive IT in AAI? Previous years question papers?
  5. AAI Junior Executive(ATC) syllabus & previous year question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Previous year question papers and books for AAI Junior Executive Electronics -- [New]
  7. Previous years papers of Junior executive(Technical) of Mechanical Engineering conducted by AAI
  8. AAI Jr Executive Previous years question papers? I have applied for MSc Physics Junior Executive
  9. What is the syllabus of AAI Junior Executive? What is the pattern and from where to get the model question papers for IT and Operations?
  10. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations)
  11. Junior Executive AAI model question papers
  12. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations)? Job profile for Junior Executive?
  13. What is the date of the exam for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) AAI and syllabus?
  14. Previous year Question Papers for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  15. Sample Question Papers for the position of Junior Executive of AAI?
  16. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  17. AAI Juniour Executive exam date?
  18. Previous years question papers with answers of Executive programme module I and syllabus
12th March 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: What is the syllabus for AAI Junior Executive electronics? Previous years question papers with answers?

paper will consist of the questions from core branch i.e. electronics. mainly from edc, digital electronics, communication e.t.c.
12th March 2012, 10:12 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for AAI Junior Executive electronics? Previous years question papers with answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am applied for AAI junior executive electronics so,please guide me and i want syllabus and previous question papers with answers.
AAI Stands for Air port Authority of India.

Important dates :-

Date of Online Registration :- 28.02.12

Last date for receipt of Online Registration :- 30.03.12

Online Application :-

Candidate must be may apply online application using this Website :- Click here !!!

Quote:
Note :- No Application Through other Mode will be Accepted.
Eligibility for Junior Executive(ATC) :-

The candidate who are completed bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology in the following disciplines of Electronics/Telecommunication/Information Technology from a recognized University or equivalent qualification OR M.Sc degree in Physics/Electronics/Computer Science/Mathematics.

Eligibility for Junior Executive(Electronics) :-

The candidate who are completed bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology in the following disciplines of Electronics/Telecommunication/Information from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.

The candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination.

Maximum age limits for this examination is 27 years at the time of appearing for AAI examination and Upper age limits is given to the reserved categories.

Syllabus of AAI exam :-

~~General English

~~General Knowledge

~~Elective Paper from Concerned Engineering Stream

~~Mental ability

Official Website :- Click here !!!
14th March 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for AAI Junior Executive electronics? Previous years question papers with answers?

When is this AAI exam?
16th March 2012, 09:31 AM
rajat191

What is the syllabus for AAI Jr. Executive IT.??
Can anybody please tell.
19th March 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can anybody please provide me with question and answer of past 10 years of AAI Junior Executive Law & finance? Or could suggest any books for the same.....thanks in advance....kindly e-mail me at :- [email protected]
22nd March 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for AAI Junior Executive electronics and Junior executive ATC ? I need Previous years question papers with answers?plz do rply on my mail id: [email protected]
24th March 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

whats the job profile for Junior Executive (Electronics) ?
26th March 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

will both the exams atc and electronics happen on same time or on different timings???
or
a single candidate can appear for both exams or not??
27th March 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Any idea when would be the exam date ? and can we aply for both ATC and Electronic ?
27th March 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

please could you provide me 10 years papers for junior executive it exam.
28th March 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

can u please tell me the sylabus of exam of junior executive finance and accounts??
29th March 2012, 04:33 PM
anuprabhamuthu

Can anybody please provide me with question and answer of past 10 years of AAI Junior Executive Electronics? Or could suggest any books for the same.....thanks in advance....kindly e-mail me at - [email protected]
2nd April 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I want AAI previous question papers. pls any one send me.
7th April 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for AAI Junior Executive electrical? Previous years question papers with answers???

kindly email at [email protected]
11th April 2012, 04:53 PM
SANDEEP 88

hi,plz send me the syllabus & previous year solved question papers of AAI for junior executive (electronics) & ATC..as early as possible..thnx.
13th April 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

please send me books for preparing for aai junior executive (electronics). and date of exam? [email protected]
18th April 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the date of written test for the post of junior engineer electronics? how the candidates will get their hall ticket
18th April 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

sir, can u pls sent me previous year question papers with answers
thanking u
by sayed hashim
21st April 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

please some body help me for it(computer) syllabus.
21st April 2012, 07:55 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Syllabus of AAI:

General English

General Knowledge

Elective paper for engineering

Mental Ability.

All the best.
17th May 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

hi, plzzzzz i need the syllabus of AAI written exam for " Junior Executive Finance" please help me
15th June 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

PLZ send me the AAI junior executive(electronics) exam date to my id:[email protected]
21st July 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the syllabus for junior executive IT. I also need to know about some reference books.PLz reply to [email protected]
2nd August 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus for aai senior assistent (electronics),my id : [email protected]
22nd September 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Please anyone send me AAI ATC ELECTRONICS previous 5 yr question papers to my id : [email protected],
23rd September 2015, 12:30 PM
sai5733

Syllabus for AAI Junior Executive Electronics :-------------

It consists of both Technical and Non Technical subjects such as mentioned below

Technical :--------

Electronic Devices & Circuits (EDC)

Analog Circuits

Signal Systems

Digital Logical Design

Control Systems

Computer Technology

Non Technical :-----------

General English

General Knowledge

Reasoning

I have attached some previous question paper of AAI Junior Executive Electronics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?