31st August 2014, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample papers/study material for the post of Chargeman II(Mechanical)?

Sir please give me a sample paper of chargemen (diploma mech.) please guide me because last chance in my life because over age email [email protected]
2nd September 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample papers/study material for the post of Chargeman II(Mechanical)?

Please give me the information of admit card and exam date for 1572 cahrgman online application submited on 16th Aug 2014
11th September 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me the previous question papers of Indian Ordnance Factory chargemam gr-2(mechanical) exam...on my e-mail :[email protected]
13th October 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my self sameer, plz send me indian ordnance factory chargeman (diploma mechanical) sample question paper. my email id [email protected] and also send me name of book or books with writer's name.

Thanking you,
sameer
4th November 2014, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

Send me previous questions papers of mechanical engineering post .my mail id is [email protected]
17th November 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

R/sir,..
Plz send IOF IT Sample paper at my email id: [email protected]. Also refer the book name with author for better preparation...
i will be highly obliged to you.
thankyou ..
25th November 2014, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send previous question papers of electrical on my email id "[email protected]" I am highly thankful to your act of kindness.
4th December 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the last year OR sample question paper for mechanical... PleasePlease
Email.id [email protected]
28th January 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me indian ordance factory chargeman (chemical techanical ) books and sample &modal &previous questionpapers and books authur name my email id gamidiarchana [email protected]
27th February 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me Indian ordnance factory (non technical) sample question paper my mail id [email protected] and also tel me book name or name of the author Name
7th January 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Myself Preeti raj completed Bsc.. plz send me previous years question paper or sample ques. Paper of chargeman in production,planning & control at naval dockyard Mumbai.
16th August 2017, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is rizaq i want to do diploma in mechanical correspondence in andhra pradesh visakhapatnam, tell me which universities offered those courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?