2nd February 2013, 10:53 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?

Hello friend
Generally IT Companies want 60% of mark in 10th,12th and our degree with communication skill and computer programming skills

For cracking job in IT companies :

1.Candidate should strong in communication skills.
2.candidate should have completed the graduation or any equivalent degree from recognized university with an 60% aggregate in academics.

Candidate must prefect know the basics of computer languages like

1. Java & Advanced java.
2. Oracle apps.
3. Networking.
4. C & C++.
5. Database Management.
6. Dot Net .

SELECTION PROCESS:

1. Written test
2. Technical Interview
3. Interview.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer training in IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  4. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  6. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  9. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  14. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, Honeywell
  16. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  17. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  18. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
20th May 2013, 06:22 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

For internship they dont have criteria, but these companies are getting applications in thousands. And its very much predictable that any company will take top rankers due to limited seat.

If you have good marks, its well and good. If you have average marks you need to work hard. If you have poor marks, then its up to your fate.

In any case, if accompanied with reference or source, your chances increases.

All the best
2nd August 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I have cmpltd my 10th,nd12thstndrds with 80% nd 64% at prsnt m doing my btec4th yr with an aggrgte of 69%
am I eligible for applying for mncs like Tcs,wipro nd infosys..?
7th December 2013, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

sir
now i m in final year mca going to start project as internship in mnc companies,as i came to know that we have to get the requistion letter but now i m having bonafide letter is it k to approach any company through their websites.............pls suggest me or i need the sample of that requistion letter
16th December 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,i wanted to know dat i am a2nd year cse student doing 4th sem .i waantd to do my internship in infosy ,tccs or wipro like reputed companies.how can i do it sir? wat is d procedure?
24th April 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Navneet,
I scored 63% in, 58% in 12th nd till 5th sem my CGPA is7.6. am I eligible for Tcs,wipro,infosys nd MNCs..plz suggest me..
[email protected]
25th July 2014, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

HAI. I AM DHEIVANI, PURSUING MY B.E 2nd YEAR IN STREAMS OF CSE DEPARTMENT.I WOULD LIKE TO DO INTERNSHIP IN INFOSYS .WILL INFOSYS PROVIDE INTERNSHIP TRAINNING FOR ME?
9th February 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Actually i want to do my summer internship in good IT firms like infosys,IBM,HCL,TCS and ACCENTURE ,etc after my B.tech 2 nd year . To get my internship what should i do . Do guide me !!!
2nd April 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I want to do my internship training in any mnc company in an this summer for 4 weeks. How can i apply & get information.
24th June 2015, 06:17 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

Firstly you have to fulfill the listed below criteria :-

You have passed 10th with minimum 60% of marks and from a recognized board.
You should have also passed 12th with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized board.
You should not have any backlog in graduation or degree program.
You should have scored minimum 60% of marks in graduation also.
You should have good knowledge of any of the programming language.
You should have good command in English.

Selection procedure is categorized into 3 phases:-

Written exam.
GD phase.
HR phase.

I hope you got it.
23rd July 2015, 03:39 PM
Lomesh Hingankar

I m BE passout 2015 and want a good start.I havean aggregate of 61 till 7 sem and I m very much interested in your internship program. I just wanted to ask you after completion of internship is their any chances that I might get job in your company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?