17th August 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers for intelligence bureau security?

Please send model question papers sir 2 [email protected]
1st March 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

please sir send me ib model papers for practice on my id
[email protected]
17th August 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

please send me the fully solved question paper for IB security assistant/exe for the last five years...
I'll be anticipating this enthusiastically!!! And would be very privileged if you could send me the solved paper!!!

Thank you...
16th September 2014, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Can u plez send me model question paper of ib entrance exam.
My id is-pempalamb@ gmail.com
19th September 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me ib security assistance 10 yr questions paper in my Id [email protected]
6th November 2014, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

sir sa ib ka question paper mere email id [email protected] par send krna thank you sir
2nd June 2017, 01:08 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Security assistant (executive) in IB (Intelligence Bureau) is equal to the post of constable in Indian police. For recruiting there is an exam conducted every year by MHA. The eligibility required to apply for the post are mentions below and also the previous years solved question papers are also mentioned below.

There are few sites which provide solved question papers otherwise you can even prefer books by R.S Agarwal for Aptitude and Reasoning. The sites are
- recruitmentguru
- sample questions paper
- careervendor
- previouspapers
- allindiajobs
- placement.fresherworld

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10th class or any equivalent education from any recognised board of education.
- The candidate should speak the local language and should have a good command on the language.
- The age limit is 27 years and there is 5 years age relaxation for the SC/ ST and 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates.

Selection process:
- There will be a written exam which includes Aptitude, Reasoning, General knowledge, Current awareness, General arithmetic and English and the marks for the written test is 100.
- After clearing the written test then there will be a local language test and the marks for this test is 50 marks.
- The last round in the selection process is personality test this round also has 50 marks.
- There will be a medical test, it will not have any marks but this round results are also taken into consideration for selecting the candidate.
2nd June 2017, 02:05 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Security assistant (executive) in IB (Intelligence Bureau) is equal to the post of constable in Indian police. For recruiting there is an exam conducted every year by MHA. The eligibility required to apply for the post are mentions below and also the previous years solved question papers are also mentioned below.

There are few sites which provide solved question papers otherwise you can even prefer books by R.S Agarwal for Aptitude and Reasoning. The sites are
- recruitmentguru
- sample questions paper
- careervendor
- previouspapers
- allindiajobs
- placement.fresherworld

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10th class or any equivalent education from any recognised board of education.
- The candidate should speak the local language and should have a good command on the language.
- The age limit is 27 years and there is 5 years age relaxation for the SC/ ST and 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates.

Selection process:
- There will be a written exam which includes Aptitude, Reasoning, General knowledge, Current awareness, General arithmetic and English and the marks for the written test is 100.
- After clearing the written test then there will be a local language test and the marks for this test is 50 marks.
- The last round in the selection process is personality test this round also has 50 marks.
- There will be a medical test, it will not have any marks but this round results are also taken into consideration for selecting the candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?