5th July 2012, 04:34 PM
zaffariqbal2

Question papers for the post of Security Assistant in Intelligence Bureau?

I have applied for the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in Intelligence Bureau and the exam will be on 5 th Aug Kindly send me the Question paper of previous exam thanks

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Results fot the post of Security Assistant in Intelligence Bureau?
  2. Where can I download the question papers of the Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant?
  3. What type of questions are asked in Intelligence Bureau Exam for the post of Security Assistant?
  4. Sample papers for the post of Assistant Security Officer in Intelligence Bureau
  5. Model question papers for intelligence bureau security?
  6. Results of Security Assistant in Intelligence Bureau? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Previous year papers of Security Assistant(Executive) in Intelligence Bureau?
  8. Sample question papers for Security Assistance in Intelligence Bureau Exam?
  9. Types of questions asked in the interview for the post of security assistant(Intelligence Bureau)? How to prepare for the interview?
  10. Procedure to join Intelligence Bureau for 11th Science student? -- [New]
  11. Where to get model question papers for intelligence bureau post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer
  12. Previous year papers of Security Assistant(Executive) in Intelligence Bureau?
  13. Security Assistant (Executive) in Intelligence Bureau Previous Year Question Papers
  14. Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence officer model papers
  15. How to prepare for intelligence bureau post of assistant central intelligence officer
  16. Date of announcement of results for the post of security assistant(Executive Examination in Intelligence Bureau)
  17. Previous year Question Papers of Intelligence Bureau for the position of Security Assistant?
  18. What kind of job is provided in Intelligence Bureau Recruitment of Security Assistant? How to get assurance for the same?
7th July 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers for the post of Security Assistant in Intelligence Bureau?

I have applied for the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in Intelligence Bureau and the exam will be on 5 th Aug. Kindly send me the Question paper of previous years.

Thanks
Email Id. [email protected]
9th July 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers for the post of Security Assistant in Intelligence Bureau?

I have applied for the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in Intelligence Bureau and the exam will be on 5 th Aug. Kindly send me the Question paper of previous years.
9th July 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

my email: [email protected]
10th July 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Thanks
Email Id. [email protected]
11th July 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

my email: [email protected]
13th July 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I have applied the post of SA/EXE in IB, exam date is 5-august-2012, so pls send me the syllabus of the paper. and last year paper, i would be very thankful to you,
thanks
my email id is: [email protected]
14th July 2012, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Re: Question papers for the post of Security Assistant in Intelligence Bureau?

I have applied for the post of Security Assistant
(Executive) in Intelligence Bureau and the exam
will be on 5 th Aug. Kindly send me the Question
paper of previous years.
My mail id is -
[email protected]
14th July 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Thanks
Email Id. [email protected][/QUOTE]
14th July 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I have applied the post of SA/EXE in IB, exam date is 5-august-2012, so pls send me the syllabus of the paper. and last year paper, i would be very thankful to you,
thanks
my email id is: [email protected]
15th July 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the syallabus of sa/exe of ib
16th July 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

sir send me question paper of security assistant in ib [email protected]

regards
16th July 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Thanks
[email protected]
17th July 2012, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,

Kindly send old question paper of the post of SA/EXE in IB.Quick action really apperciable.
[email protected]
17th July 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir send me study material for security assistant exam
17th July 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

can anyone send the syallbus for ib security assistant
18th July 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in Intelligence Bureau and the exam will be on 5 th Aug Kindly send me the Question paper of previous exam thanks

[email protected]
18th July 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

pls send me syl. for post security assistant
[email protected]
19th July 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

[email protected]
20th July 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in Intelligence Bureau and the exam will be on 5 th Aug Kindly send me the Question paper of previous exam
please send me questions paper AT
[email protected]
22nd July 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to see of intelligence bureau security asisstance
plz sir i request u send me email id arunkr2891
gmail.com
23rd July 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in Intelligence Bureau and the exam will be on 5 th Aug Kindly send me the Question paper of previous exam

[email protected]
23rd July 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,

Kindly send old question paper of the post of SA/EXE in IB.Quick action really apperciable.
[email protected]
23rd July 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

have applied for the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in Intelligence Bureau and the exam will be on 5 th Aug Kindly send me the Question paper of previous exam
[email protected]
24th July 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Thanks
Email Id- [email protected]
26th July 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Re:Question paper for the post of Security Assistant in Intelligence Bureau ?

I have applied for the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in Intelligence Bureau and the exam will be on 5 th Aug. Kindly send me the Question Paper of previous years.

Thanks
Email [email protected]
26th July 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Re: Previous year question papers of Assistant Central Intelligence officer for Executive Grade II Exam?

sir
pls sent the Previous question papers of ACIO

Thanks
E mail Id- [email protected]
26th July 2012, 04:43 PM

Previous year question papers of Assistant Central Intelligence

Pls send me last 10 year solve question with answer

[email protected]
27th July 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

please if anyone can please do the needfull

Thanks and regards ,
email id : [email protected]
27th July 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

plss send me the sample papers and syllabus for preparation of Assistant central intelligence exam .

[email protected]
27th July 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

[email protected]
29th July 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Plz sent SA/EXA QUESTIOM PAPER This email id :- [email protected]
2nd August 2012, 11:10 PM
Smarty Unicorn

[email protected]
OR
[email protected]
4th August 2012, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Thanks
Email [email protected]
18th August 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in Intelligence Bureau.Kindly send me the Question paper of previous years and Syllabus detail also.

Thanks
Email Id- [email protected]
22nd August 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2581608]I have applied for the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in Intelligence Bureau.Kindly send me the Question paper of previous years and Syllabus detail also.

Thanks
Email [email protected]
26th August 2012, 07:55 PM

plz.....

thanks for you sir
[email protected]
4th September 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the syallabus of sa/exe of ib
[email protected]
you send me ib exam papers
14th May 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

sample paper for the post of Assistant security officer in intelligence Bureau
27th July 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

plz send me IB question paper last 10 yrs
[email protected]

thanks
9th January 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

please send syllabus & previous quistion papers & model quistion papers of security assistant of i.b. my mail address is [email protected]
16th January 2014, 05:52 PM

Post Re: Solved Question papers for the post of Security Assistant in Intelligence Bureau of previous year?

I have applied for the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in Intelligence Bureau exam. Kindly send me the Question paper of previous exam. thanks

[email protected]
19th January 2014, 10:48 AM
S.balasubbareddy

[QUOTE=zaffariqbal2;2420731]I have applied for the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in Intelligence Bureau and the exam will be on 5 th Aug Kindly send me the Question paper of previous exam thanks

[email protected]
20th January 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

plz send me on my email id IB security assistant sample paper...
email-id:- [email protected]
28th January 2014, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for the IB security assistent exam, please send me previous exam papers to my mail id : [email protected]
28th January 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for the IB security assistent exam, please send me previous exam papers to my mail id : [email protected]
29th January 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me question peper..
[email protected]

Shreya.
Plz send me...........
30th January 2014, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in Intelligence Bureau exam. Kindly send me the Question paper of previous exam...

[email protected]
3rd February 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

4th February 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

please send the previous year question paper of security assistant ib(executive) at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?