29th September 2011, 12:49 AM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Wink Re: When will the Tamilnadu SLET be conducted?

hi dear,
According to My Knowledge, The SLET 2011 Entrance Exams will be held on June.

So, if You Have Completed Your Master Degree with Atleast 55% Marks, then You are Eligible to appear In This Exams.

So, please dont Worry The Notification For this Exams Was Not yet Come, It will Be Come In The Month Of Feb, So please Always Read the Employment News paper Because The Notification Of This Exams Will Come On Employment Newspaper.
~manoj~
10th October 2011, 11:36 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will the Tamilnadu SLET be conducted?

So, if You Have Completed Your Master Degree with Atleast 55% Marks, then You are Eligible to appear In This Exams.

So, please dont Worry The Notification For this Exams Was Not yet Come, It will Be Come In The Month Of Feb, So please Always Read the Employment News paper Because The Notification Of This Exams Will Come On Employment Newspaper.
4th November 2011, 02:16 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

28th January 2012, 10:42 PM
Rapchik007

So, please dont Worry The Notification For this Exams Was Not yet Come, It will Be Come In The Month Of Feb, So please Always Read the Employment News paper Because The Notification Of This Exams Will Come On Employment Newspaper
10th July 2012, 01:37 PM
jpoornima

Question Re: When will the Tamilnadu SLET be conducted?

[QUOTE=P.Mohan;315050]Sir,
I would like to know when would the SLET examination for Tamil Nadu will be conducted by Bharatidasan University. I am a MA, B.Ed. student and wish to appear in the same. Kindly do let me know details.
Thanking you,
[email protected]
phone no 9884016199
10th July 2012, 01:40 PM
jpoornima

Question Re: When will the Tamilnadu SLET be conducted?

[QUOTE=P.Mohan;315050]Sir,
I would like to know when would the SLET examination for Tamil Nadu will be conducted by Bharatidasan University. I am a MA, B.Ed in Hindi subjet and wish to appear in the same. Kindly do let me know details.
Thanking you,
[email protected]
phone no 9884016199
10th July 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

when wiil be the SLET EXAMINATION for Tamilnadu (in hindi subject)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?