19th November 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

When and where SLET will be conducted in Uttarakhand? Eligibility to apply for SLET(Commerce)?

hello
when will be the slet conducted and in which state?
i belong to uttarakhand and i wnt to
apply for slet exam in commerce
so,plz tell me...

20th November 2014, 11:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and where SLET will be conducted in Uttarakhand? Eligibility to apply for SLET(Commerce)?

SLET is conducted every year twice in a year and one must have a Master's degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized University. If you have M.Com degree with this percentage, then you can definitely apply for this exam.

SLET stands for State Level Eligibility Test and it is for those who want to become a lecturer in a government college. Scores obtained in this test will also help you in getting admission in Ph.D and also for Junior Research Fellowships.

For more information visit http://www.kunainital.ac.in/forms/static/Uset.html
23rd February 2015, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When and where SLET will be conducted in Uttarakhand? Eligibility to apply for SLET(Commerce)?

does. uttarakhand state eligibilty test conduct twice a year?? what is the schedule of exam ie.tentative dates for exam ..?? kindly respond
23rd February 2021, 05:22 PM
Edu_tech

Hello,

State Level Eligibility Test(SLET) is conducted in all states of India for lectureship only. States are opted to conduct their own test that is SET every year. It is also known as State Eligibility Test(SET). Uttarakhand SLET registration will start from July.
The eligibility to appear for SLET is that one should have completed Masters from any recognized university with at least 55% (50% for reserved category).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?