10th October 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB course after completion of B.Com course?

hi sir,
i have completed B.C.A in 2011 and also completed postgraduate 2014.my age is 24years.I want to do LLB what is the procedure please tell me sir
and any scholarship available in LLB. i totally completed my studies in govt scholarship ....
2nd December 2015, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

SIR GOODMORNING
SIR PLESE HELP MEE I AM INTRTED FOR LLB CORSE BUT LLB CORSE IS LIFE SEQWAR IS WHAT
LLB CORCE SO CAREAR HAW
PLESE LLB CORSE FINAL AFTAR TIME IS CAREAR FOR WORK DO U DO
ABINASH KUMAR
5th January 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I will complete my b.com in April 2016 then I want to get law degree , so plz give suggestions.
24th February 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO LLB FROM CORRESPONDENCE COLLEGE WHICH ONE IS BEST AND AND PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
SHAMSHE.ALAM01@ GMAIL.COM
11th March 2016, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed b.com.in 2015 ,can I eligible to do llb & I also can scor 54% now what I have to do, I am very interested to do that plz some one ans me which clz is best of law in odisha.
31st May 2016, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory for graduate student to give entrance exam for taking admission for LLB ?
3rd June 2016, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

You can do a integrated course which is of 5 years. By the help of this you can save your 1 year which will be very helpful to you later on. Many universities offer this course like jecrc... and etc, you can find it on net.
27th January 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir I have done my graduation in BBA. After 1 year of job. I leave my job. And thinking about doing llb along with m.com. Please suggest me can i do regular llb with distance m.com together. Please suggest me in [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?