22nd September 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation?

What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation? Am I eligible to do the LLB course? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria they will look for? Can someone please explain me the complete information on the same?

16th October 2015, 07:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation? Am I eligible to do the LLB course? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria they will look for? Can someone please explain me the complete information on the same?
Yes, of course you are eligible for LLB after Master Degree. Bachelor Degree is the minimum educational needed to apply for LLB.

- The LLB is the graduation course in Law.
- The eligibility to study the course is a graduation.

The selection is based on the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Those who already qualify in the CLAT entrance exam can direct admission based on the CLAT score card.

One can apply for LLB course through online or offline mode. You can download the application from the official website of the concerned university. The course is available in
law colleges. The course is,

- National Law School of India University https://www.nls.ac.in/,
- Government Law College www.draglc.ac.in,
- Aligarh Muslim University www.amu.ac.in,
- Shivaji University www.unishivaji.ac.in etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?