29th May 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do CS course after completion of LLB course?

I am a student of 7th semister llb (5 year) course, I want to know that after my graduation in llb can i take admission in company secretry in icsi? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria followed for doing the CS course? Can someone please explain?

29th May 2015, 11:33 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to do CS course after completion of LLB course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 7th semister llb (5 year) course, I want to know that after my graduation in llb can i take admission in company secretry in icsi? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria followed for doing the CS course? Can someone please explain?
Well, if you have completed 12th standard, then definitely you are eligible for the Company Secretary program. 12th standard is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for a Company Secretary Foundation program.

But, you can't enroll for Company secretary Intermediate course without completing Graduation. Since, LLB is not considered as a Graduation program. Those candidates who are interested to pursue for Intermediate must complete Graduation from a recognized university. So, you need to complete the graduation in order to directly enroll in Intermediate program. So, there is no issue you can enroll for CS Foundation after completing LLB.

Official website - www.icsi.edu/
30th May 2015, 12:43 PM
MohitPatel92

Law students can opt for CS course after completing their Law degree as they can get a very good job in the corporate sector because of their vast knowledge in their area of specialization.
Stages and Eligibility:
1.The student who would like to join the course after 10+2 or equivalent has to undergo three stages to pursue CS course i.e.
a) Foundation Programme
b) Executive Programme
c) Professional Programme

The student who would like to join the course after passing the Graduation has to undergo two stages to pursue CS course i.e.
a) Executive Programme
b) Professional Programme
1st June 2015, 12:01 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can do CS course after completion of LLB course .

The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) conducts the Company Secretary Exam.

-There are three stages in this course ;

*Foundation programme,

*Executive programme and

*Professional Programme.

- The CS Exam is conducted twice in an year in the month of June and December but the admission to CS course is open throughout the year.

-The qualification required for Foundation Programme is 10+2 in Arts, Science or Commerce stream (Excluding Fine Arts) or equivalent.It is a eight month duration programme.

-The candidate who have completed Graduation in any streams except Fine Arts can apply for the Executive Programme.

-The candidate who have cleared the Executive Programme of CS Course can apply for the Professional Programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?