22nd July 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry JELET exams application forms?

how many seat in ECE branch in JELET?
22nd July 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry JELET exams application forms?

syllabus of jelet
24th July 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

enrolment no.604348
24th August 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i am suman kalyan maity from haldia. my rank sc-104 , so when the 2nd councilling will be held .
plz help me sir .my email id - [email protected]
thank you
25th August 2011, 01:28 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

You may get the form from the following Branches of UNITED BANK OF INDIA :

In Kolkata & Howrah – Behala, Jadavpur, Dunlop, Sealdah and B.E. College Extn. Counter

Outside Kolkata - Agartala (Tripura), Asansol, Balurghat, Burdwan (Station Rd.), Berhampore, Bishnupur, Chinsurah, Coochbehar, Darjeeling, Jalpaiguri, Krishnagar, Malda, Midnapore, Naihati, Purulia, Siliguri, Suri and Tamluk.

The cost of application form is Rs. 350-400.
Thanks
29th February 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

please let me know when jelet for lateral entry exam will be held. where i could get the application form.
28th April 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

dear sir I reside from bihar and i have completed my diploma engg.can i fill the jelet form?
1st May 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

date of sale of leet exams of ptu?
1st May 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

date of sale of leet exam of ptu?
21st May 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,can please tell me the coaching centres for LEET entrance exam in kolkata?
10th June 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE INFORM ME ABOUT THE COACHING CENTRES OF JELET 2013
11th June 2012, 07:10 PM
tl.com

hi dear,

No Admission into 3rd year is not possible.........!

Even in that condition you will be provided admission into 2nd year ie: 3rd semester of BE/B.Tech.

But why do you want to go for Polytechnic if you have completed your +2, If you have done your +2 in non-science stream then it is understandable for doing so, but if you are science student then its nothing but waitage of time and money.

The right time and place of diploma engineering is after 10th, otherwise it is nothing but waiting time.

thank you
14th October 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

when is the jelet examination form is to be availabkle and what is the last date of sale?
28th February 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

i am passing my pollytechnic in may 2013..when and how will i get the form of jelet examination 2013?please reply
12th April 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

When and from where I can get the application form for Bihar jelet examination for admission in 2nd year B-tech in Bihar engineering colleges?
11th June 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

i did not get my admit card,today is 12 june and our jelet be will held on 16th june....now what will i do???
21st August 2014, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Why is not diploma completed after all india joined? Please i taking to diploma after aij
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?