31st July 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for jobs in NTPC, BHEL and IOCL after B.E. Mechanical Engineering

sir,
i m currently in 7th semester (b.tech-mech)
am i able to sit for the written xm for ongc,ntpc,iocl,sail

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total number of seats available for recruitment of Mechanical Engineering students in NTPC, BHEL and IOCL through GATE?
  2. How to apply for summer training in PSUs like NTPC, IOCL, BHEL etc.?
  3. Can I apply for NTPC, NHDC, ONGC, IOCl, HPCL, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL?
  4. Jobs in PSU like ONGC NTPC BHEL IOCL based on GATE score?
  5. How can I apply to get job in Indian Railway, IOCL, HPCL, BHEL or SAIL being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  6. Which is better between Studying in IIT and Doing jobs in PSU's like BHEl, NTPC, IOCL?
  7. Percentage criteria to apply for Internship in BHEL/NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Can i apply for government jobs like IOCL, BHEL after doing Marine Engineering?
  9. How to apply for ONGC, BHEL, NTPC, IOCL through GATE?
  10. What is the percentage required to be eligible for PSU like SAIL, BHEL, NTPC, EPIL and IOCL?
  11. Is Single exam conducted in PSU for Public Sector Recruitment or is it different exams for different organization? Which are those examinations?
  12. Eligibility criteria for BHEL and NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering?
  13. Details about IES and PSU exam?
  14. How can I apply for NTPC for mechanical engineer after completing bachelor engineering in mechanical
  15. Applying for Vocational Training in IOCL or NTPC after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?
  16. Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  17. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL? -- [New]
1st August 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for jobs in NTPC, BHEL and IOCL after B.E. Mechanical Engineering

sir, iam final year student...

can i write bhel exam now??????
4th August 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

sir...
my date of birth-14 june 1991
so m i eligible 4 psu's paper?
4th August 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir....I am an electrical engg. student with 89% in 10th, 73% in 12th, 87% in b.tech(upto 6th sem).
Plz tell me how to prepare for PSUs like NTPC,BHEL,SAIL,GAIL,IOCL etc.?
Is GATE score card is necessary to apply?
5th August 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

hi........ sir i am student a B.E. final year of mechanical engg. may i apply for any PSUs job in this yaer? my name is vijay dewangan[9827265331]. please give any idea.
5th August 2011, 08:40 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for jobs in NTPC, BHEL and IOCL after B.E. Mechanical Engineering

For any goverment sector company you have to get 65 percent marks agg. in graduation and then you have to qualify a written exam and then an interview.
9th August 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i'm presently in btech 7 sem(ece branch) am i eligible for entrance exam of bhel??? is there any criteria of % of marks in 12th for applying on bhel ntpc ongc?
9th August 2011, 06:46 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

you have mainly 3 criteras for these placement---

you have to gain65% in 12th and in your degree...
you have no backlogs..
you have a experince of few years
thanks...
10th August 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

sir, i m student of electronic n telecom(diploma). i would like to et inform that what is the cutoff crietria n applying amount for it?
12th August 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

hello , can i apply for BHEL 2011 notification i have a aggregate of 64.6% 2011 passed out from mechanical engineering branch ???
13th August 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

what point of facts to be clear for geting job in psu(bhel,ntpc,cg).please list them. It kind of usir
13th August 2011, 11:11 PM
ammajii

Hi dear,

Submission of the Application Forms for Appearing in the UGC-NET
i) BE/B.Tech/BSc(Engg) – Degree required.
ii) For final-year students, the final result of 8th sem & mark-sheets must be presented at the time of interview.
iii) Minimum cut-off % of B.Tech varies for different PSUs
Gen. Category:- 60% -70% Reserved
Category:- 50% - 60%.
iv) Some PSUs allow only present final year students & last two year pass-outs. eg NTPC.
Thanks
14th August 2011, 10:13 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Eligibility criteria to apply for jobs in NTPC, BHEL and IOCL::

*)You have to secure a minimum of 60% aggregate mark in your graduation.

*)Final year student are also eligible to apply.

Besides IOCL shortlists those candidates depending upon their merit ranl list in the GATE exam.
15th August 2011, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
for ece,eligibility percentage
btech ece eligibility in % ?
16th August 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear students, you can take advise on my cell also. for any enquiry plz contact me. my cell no. is 9250429828.
23rd August 2011, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

sir i hav 75% in 10th,55.55%in 12th,81% upto b.tech ,can u tell me in which companies can i apply for which companies i m fullfilling the criteria for jobs?pls reply.
23rd August 2011, 02:58 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To apply for the job in NTPC , IOCL or any other PSU's , one should have 60% aggregate throughout the career..
As you are doing B.E in mechanical engineering then you can apply for these PSU 's after completion of your bachelor degree..
For that you have to first appear in a written test exam which is conducted by these PSU's individually..
After qualifying the exam you have to go through the interview session.. where they will ask you questions from your technical subjects..
But for getting a job in IOCL , you must have to appear in GATE exam.. Depending on the GATE score they will call the students for interview..
IOCL does not conduct any different exam for recruiting students..
So, if you wants to get a job in IOCL then try to get a good GATE score..

All the best..
24th August 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

i have two running back am i eligble for ntpc or other psu ....as my carry over paper result will not come at the time of interview of ntpc........if they will allow me to sit
31st August 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to ask you that what is the eligibility for NTPC BHEL ONGC
kumar anshuman (b.tech 3rd year electrical)
plz reply or missed call on 09040762253
i have 69% in 10th,61% in12th,63%in 4th sem
plz plz tell me
31st August 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

pls give the answer of all above question
1st September 2011, 12:24 AM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

ii) For final-year students, the final result of 8th sem & mark-sheets must be presented at the time of interview.
iv) Some PSUs allow only present final year students & last two year pass-outs. eg NTPC.
Thanks
4th September 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

i am ranjeet patel student of mechanical branch.i have been completed 6th semester of mechanical branch from uptu with 73%. i want to ask you that how i can apply for the job in ntpc?
6th September 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing B.E in mechanical .iam very much intersted in power sector.kindly give your valuable suggestions to reqruit in ntpc as a engg.
7th September 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

AM I ELIGIBLE FOR psu having 68% in 10th,47% in 2 and 63% in B.TECH IN ECE BRANCH
8th September 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of 'BE' sir i have passed 4'th sem but some reason i am sem back student .is placement is possible in any company,or by this cause BE degree affected or not
8th September 2011, 03:48 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
I have an aggregate of 77% in 10th, 48% in 12th, 55% in B tech to which im elegible to take up the test.
thanks,
9th September 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got 6.94 in ece pass out.please name the companis where i can apply. M i eligible 4 ntpc bhel sail hpcl.
9th September 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria of 12th for ntpc,ongc,iocl,bhel
20th September 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 59.80 percent in 10th and 12th, and hv 7.5 cgpa in btech in electronics , i m eligible or not\
21st September 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of mechanical&production engineer.may i apply for iocl through GATE2012 ? , because iocl do not require production or production and industrial engineer.
21st September 2011, 07:59 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Criteria for NTPC,BHEL,IOCL :

Academic : The candidate must be a BE/B.TECH with minimum 65% marks from any university.

Age :35 years.[But for SC/ST 5 years and for OBC 3 years extra ]
23rd September 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,

I have heard that from now onwards BHEL will recruite Engineer trainees on the basis of GATE Score .what is the eligibility criteria?
Do they still follows the trend of 65% or only on the basis of GATE Score and interview?
26th September 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

hi i m student of electrical and electronics engineering i got gate rank in last year exam is it possible for me to apply bhel company this yeas (now i m final year student)through this card. if it possible plz tell how to apply and wen
26th September 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, am i eligible to apply for any public sectors with a B.TECH percent of 55? and i completed my degree in 5yrs.. is there any chance for me to take other courses or any better exam?
29th September 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

ofcourse with 59.4% u r eligible .......but it is little less u have to go with full confidance there and get command on one subject
29th September 2011, 08:26 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for jobs in NTPC, BHEL and IOCL after B.E. Mechanical Engineering

hi dear
Criteria for NTPC,BHEL,IOCL :

Academic : The candidate must be a BE/B.TECH with minimum 65% marks from any university.

Age:35 years.[But for SC/ST 5 years and for OBC 3 years extra
29th September 2011, 11:37 PM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,

Thanks
4th October 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

SIR
I WANT JOB IN NTPC PLEASE GUIDE ME .............
18th October 2011, 02:37 AM
m.khushhal

Mechanical engineering branch is top branch among all other branch and good salary prospect in both government and private companies.If you are final year student of Mechanical branch can apply for many government jobs like UPSC,Indian Navy and Indian forest service.

Mechanical engineering is totally machine based crafting designing and in this field more efforts and CAD skills required for design any part of machine.

If you want to prepare for any job entry scheme than excellent skills required.There are many companies for mechanical branch are Mahindra,Indian Navy,TATA.

In this question we not only focus on particular branch so,there are more scope in Civil engineering and Computer Science engineering.

Computer Science and electrical branch are also growing slowly but still developing branches.If you want to continue your studies after B.E/B.Tech than you required to clear GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).

Graduate Aptitude test conducted by any IIT's and you can also apply for Civil Service examination after clearing graduation degree.

List of Electronics and Communication e companies are following :-

1.BSNL(Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited)

2.Tech Mahindra Limited

3. Idea Cellular Ltd

4. Bharti Airtel Limited

5. TATA Consultancy Services
18th October 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.....I have done MBA in Finance and HR....I want to work in PSU.....is there any vacancies for me in IOCL,NTPC,BHEL....if yes then please let me know through email.....my email ID is [email protected] you.
22nd October 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

i am the student of final year,sir please tell me............ how many year gap is eligible of ntpc after inter.
23rd October 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam.
I have complited B.Tech in Mechanical engineering with 72% agregate in 2011 from Dr. MGR Educatioonal and Reserch Institute ,University Chennai.and i m complited b.tech after Diploma in Mining engineering with 78.54%. so can i eligible for all PSU's exam.(ONGC, IOCL, NTPC, BHEL, HAL,SAIL ETC.).please inform me on this address [email protected]
23rd October 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

what is the percentage criteria in DMRC for b-tech student?
23rd October 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

hi sir am studing 5th sem B.E
24th October 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

can any one apply for gate who had one year gap after 10 2 and who had one year gap in b.e.
27th October 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

hi sir iam b.tech ECE AND GATE CSE 2009 QUALIFIED CANDIATE WHICH COMPANY OFFERS 2 ME
12th November 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of mechanical engg. my 10th % is 64.5 and 12th % is 53.4 and my engg.degree 70%with agreeget according to rajiv gandhi priudhyogiki vishwavidhyalaya bhopal can i apply for ntpc,ongc,gail,bhel,sail,iocl,hpcl and other psus exames
21st November 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have finished my graduate in mechanical engineering with 60% aggregate i want to join in karnataka govt.(KPSC) in any group A GAZETTED PROBATIONERS
can u tell me the eligibility? & can u suggest me the suitable post for my qualification?
25th November 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am 66.6 in be and 77 in 10t.h 55%in 12 th
26th November 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I have not 60% in my graduation than i can apply to psu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?