18th February 2011, 07:31 PM
pratik78646

Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)?

3rd year summer training B.E.Mechanical Engineering. How can I apply for this. Please inform me
E Mail ID: [email protected]
sand sms:9714614242

Related Questions:
  1. Process of getting summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC and NTPC?
  2. Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  3. Procedure for doing summer training at DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, L&T and Essar after diploma in Electrical?
  4. Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. How to apply for summer training in PSUs like NTPC, IOCL, BHEL etc.?
  6. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  7. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  8. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  9. How to find summer training in DMRC, BHEL, IOCL and BEL?
  10. How to join as a summer trainee in ONGC, NTPC while studying Mechanical engineering?
  11. Jobs in PSU like ONGC NTPC BHEL IOCL based on GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How will I be able to do Summer training or Internship in prestigious companies like ONGC, NTPC,IOCL, TATA MOTERS, etc.?
  13. Summer training camp in NTPC, IOCL and BHEL?
  14. Can I apply for NTPC, NHDC, ONGC, IOCl, HPCL, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL?
  15. How to apply for summer training in automotive or manufacturing units like SAIL, BHEL and NTPC?
  16. How can I apply for summer training at BHEL or NTPC?
  17. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering?
  18. How can i do industrial training in DMRC being a 3rd year Mechanical student? -- [New]
22nd February 2011, 04:51 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)?

Hello,

For summer training only final year candidates are eligible.

For summer training you may contact to the training & placement officer of your college and through your college you may contact to the personnel department of any of the organisation ( DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC ).

The personnel department of any of the organisation ( DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC ) helps & guide you regarding summer training, training schedule, training duration, training fee etc.

All the Best
1st March 2011, 07:19 PM

Default Re: Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)?

[QUOTE=Dixit]3rd year summer training B.E.Mechanical Engineering. How can I apply for this. Please inform me
1st March 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

can we do summer training in 2nd year?
7th March 2011, 01:32 AM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Summer Training is very compulsory and important part of your curriculum.

To apply for summer training, first prepare your CV.Collect an NOC(No objection certificate) from your college which can be obtained from the T&P Cell of your college.

Send the CV along with the NOC to the company where you are applying.
If you receive an acknowledgement letter from them, then get is signed from the head of institute and also get the college seal on it.

You can pursue training at companies like BEML,NTPC,ONGC,Indian Railways, TATA Motors, Maruti Udyog, DLF,Geonka Infrastucture Limited, HDIL,L&T,HRBC,Hyundai,SENBO,HITACHI etc..

So apply for the training as soon as possible so that they approve you for the same and you dont miss out the opportunity.

The duration of training is about 1 month upto 6 months.

Most companies charge four to five thousands for the training.
7th March 2011, 09:26 PM
Ravi Kothari

Exclamation Re: Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rks@estate View Post
Hello,

For summer training you may contact to the training & placement officer of your college and through your college you may contact to the personnel department of any of the organisation ( DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC ).

The personnel department of any of the organisation ( DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC ) helps & guide you regarding summer training, training schedule, training duration, training fee etc.

All the Best

Hello sir,

I am a student of 3rd year mechanical branch.
I want to do training from ONGC, please suggest me the way by which I can do this.
12th March 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

any summer traning program for 1st year mechanical stu
how can apply the summer traning program
18th March 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

i am 2nd year Civil student in NIT Surathkal. I want to do Summer training in L&T. I stay in Panvel near Mumbai. pl advice.

Sarath
20th March 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

i am final year student of bba i want to apply for summer training in essar ltd. hazira......what is the process and email id of responsible department
20th March 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i m b.tech second year student of electrical and electronics branch.how should i apply for summer training in bhel ,dmrc,ntpc .am i eligible for this pls reply as soon as possible .my id is [email protected]
25th March 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

how can i do training in bhel
26th March 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

I am B.TECH 2nd year student of MECHANICAL branch from punjab technical university . How should I apply for 6 weeks summer training in L&T or ESSAR. Please advice me as soon as possible. My id is [email protected]
26th March 2011, 10:56 AM
cricket007
Banned

dear friends,

check the official website of respected board offices for notifications.

eligibility: final year student

all the best....................................
26th March 2011, 11:03 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -

Thanks.
All the best.
5th April 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

CAN I GET TRAINING AT A GOOD COMPANY(PSU) IF MY C.G.P.A. IS LESS THAN 6
9th April 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

hello, i santosh kunal a student of m.sc applied geology (1st year) a.m.u. how i get summer training in essar?
13th April 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

i m b.tech third year student of mechanical branch.how should i apply for summer training in bhel ,dmrc,ntpc,ongc, .my id is pkdhariwal@gmail.
19th April 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

hi this is kirti raman doing B.TECH in ECE .
can i also apply for the summer training , if yes then what will be the procedure to apply in the company.

please please reply me
20th April 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

i completed 2 year Mech.Eng in vignan university i like to do summer internship for 1 monyh
16th May 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I am B.TECH 3rd year student of ECE branch from M.D.university, ROHTAK HARYANA . How should I apply for 6 weeks summer training in DMRC NEW DELHI. Please advice me as soon as possible. My id [email protected], [email protected]
31st May 2011, 06:15 AM
Unregistered

i am completed b.tech through distance education (Government Of India ministry of human resource development department of higher education India Recognition)...

i can apply m.tech through gate
16th June 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

[[email protected];419001][QUOTE=Dixit]3rd year summer training B.E.Mechanical Engineering. How can I apply for this. Please inform me
E Mail ID:[email protected]
20th June 2011, 11:07 AM
amit gaur2065

If you want to summer training in these companies then the reference should be required, if you have reference then you can join.
all the best
23rd June 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, what is the last date for submission the bio data for summer training in L&T Rohtak
23rd July 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

If i take 2 month and 6 month traning in iocl ,bhel then there may be have any optiop to get the job
15th September 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for summer training in DMRC ( delhi metro rail corporation)
email:- [email protected]
26th September 2011, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

sir, how can, i apply for six months training in DMRC [ DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION ]
email:- [email protected]
26th September 2011, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

how can apply for six months training in DMRC [ delhi metro rail corporation ]
email:[email protected]
19th October 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

sir, may we take six month industrial training in ONGC dehradun.
thankyou
email:[email protected]
9th November 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

sir, may we take three month industrial training in bhel,ongc,honda,etc so plz help me .
thank you
[email protected]
20th November 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

how can i get the information about summer training at ongc
23rd January 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

How we do theSummer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.Tech. (Mechanical)?

plz reply through my email [email protected]
31st January 2012, 02:38 PM
swati_forum

Hello,

All the Best
31st January 2012, 06:01 PM
mani_baban

If you want to summer training in these companies then the reference should be required, if you have reference then you can join.
all the best
15th February 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,how i can apply for six months training in ongc,jodhpur? please,send me the answer soon.
20th February 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

can i get a summer training oppurtunity in dmrc or NTPC . I am a third mechanical engg student.. please advice ...
21st February 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the last date for summer training for chemical engg. student.
plz email at [email protected]
thNK YOU SIR
23rd February 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please tell me what is procedure for summer training in iocl,ntpc for CSE student's & please tell me the names of top companies near NCR for summer training.

please email me:[email protected]
thanx sir..
26th February 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am pursuing my MBA 1st year, 2nd semester, hoping to take Human Resource as major and Information Technology as minor for my specialization. I would like to undergo my summer internship at ONGC or Essar for 2 months. I would like to know the conditions for getting into these companies. mail me at- [email protected]. Thank You.
27th February 2012, 01:12 AM
measrasr

Hi dear,

Summer Training is very compulsory and important part of your curriculum.

To apply for summer training, first prepare your CV.Collect an NOC(No objection certificate) from your college which can be obtained from the T&P Cell of your college.

Send the CV along with the NOC to the company where you are applying.
If you receive an acknowledgement letter from them, then get is signed from the head of institute and also get the college seal on it.

You can pursue training at companies like BEML,NTPC,ONGC,Indian Railways, TATA Motors, Maruti Udyog, DLF,Geonka Infrastucture Limited, HDIL,L&T,HRBC,Hyundai,SENBO,HITACHI etc..

So apply for the training as soon as possible so that they approve you for the same and you dont miss out the opportunity.

The duration of training is about 1 month upto 6 months.

Most companies charge four to five thousands for the training.

Thanks
21st July 2012, 01:09 PM
Abhishek jariwala

I'm student of diploma mechanical 3 rd year how can I training ........ Running 3 rd year
28th August 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of 4th year computer science how can take training in dmrc
22nd December 2012, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

sir I m ME 2nd year student I want summer traning in bhel deharadoon.
so how can apply fr summer traning.

my id [email protected]
thanku sir.....
26th December 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
3rd year summer training B.E.Mechanical Engineering. How can I apply for this. Please inform me
E Mail ID:[email protected]
send sms:9705790571
30th December 2012, 09:18 PM
Tarun m

sir i m a third year B.Tech(cse) undergraduate.
i want to do summer training in ONGC.
Pls tell me the procedure and the opening date for this internship.
19th January 2013, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

sir iam complete b.tech (eee)undergraduate.
i want to apply iocl please tell me process.
my email is [email protected]
5th February 2013, 09:57 PM
dinesh puri goswami

Post Re: Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)?

sir i want 3rd year summer training B.E.Mechanical Engineering. How can I apply for this. Please inform me
sand sms:9413704635[/QUOTE]
7th February 2013, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am shyamveer singh b.tech 2nd year,sir I wa nt to apply delhi metro and bel gaziabad so please tell me the process my email id [email protected]
8th February 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)?

sir please tell that can 2nd year students can apply for such trainings??
please reply on .... [email protected]
8th February 2013, 07:40 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Summer Internship is an important part of all professional courses.

It Provides the insight to the practical side of the theory that the course offers.

For companies like – MTNL, NTPC, L& T, ONGC and other companies that you have specified the procedure for internship is –

Firstly get a “Training Need “ form application written and signed by th training coordinator or any other college authority,

Then send your CV alongwith the application / letter to the company’s head office , where you want to apply.

Subject the letter to the Human Resource Department.

If they have the vacancy, they will let you know.

You can also contact them personally or on phone.

The training is usually for 45 days.

Hardly any government organization may charge for summer internship, but i have seen many private organizations charging from students.
So, find th contact address of the headoffice of the concerned company and apply to the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?