22nd March 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get job in Indian Railway, IOCL, HPCL, BHEL or SAIL being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

Sir
I have completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with an aggregate first class in University of Pune. How can I apply for Government jobs such as IOCL, HPCL, BHEL, SAIL and INDIAN RAILWAY?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for NTPC, NHDC, ONGC, IOCl, HPCL, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. Eligibility criteria to apply for jobs in NTPC, BHEL and IOCL after B.E. Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Different sectors offering jobs after completion of engineering in EEE?
  5. How can I apply for Railway, Indian Tourism Development Department, Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation, HAL, HPCL, Telecommunication Consultants as a computer science engineer?
  6. What kind of job opportunities are there for B.e graduates in computer science at OIL and ONGC?
  7. How to prepare for various PSU Exams?
  8. Is doing computer science or IT engineering useful?
  9. Government jobs for electronics engineering graduated student?
  10. What are the government job opportunities available after completing Diploma in ECE?
  11. Which exams are conducted in government sector after B.E in Information technology?
  12. Which exams do I have to write to seek a job in Railways after passing B.Tech? What is the upcoming exam date?
  13. What is the right way to get a government engineering post? I am a B.Tech ECE student
  14. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech in central/state government?
  16. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  17. Written test schedule (date) of all PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, GAIL, IOCL, HPCL, BSNL, BEL etc
  18. What is the percentage required to be eligible for PSU like SAIL, BHEL, NTPC, EPIL and IOCL?
22nd April 2015, 12:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get job in Indian Railway, IOCL, HPCL, BHEL or SAIL being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

Dear first and fore thing you have to remember that Indian Railways is completely different sector when you consider the PSU's like IOCL, HPCL, BHEL and SAIL.

Here we are providing you the main difference between the Indian Railways and PSU's for Mechanical Engineers.

Way to get a Job in Indian Railways for Mechanical Engineers:

1.You should complete the graduation with minimum percentage of marks from the recognized university.

2.You can write IES (Indian Services Examination ) for the post of "Group B " in Indian Railways.

And UPSC civil's for the Post of "Group A "

3.And also you can RRB exam of Indian Railways for Various posts under Group C.

Way to get a job in Various PSU's for Mechanical Engineers :

1.You should complete the graduation with minimum 60% of marks from the recognized university.

2.You have to write "GATE " to get a " Trainee " jobs in PSU's.

3.More over the score must be more than Cut off according to the type o PSU's.

For PSU's there will only Interview for the fresher candidates.
29th July 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply to get job in Indian Railway, IOCL, HPCL, BHEL or SAIL being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

Sir I wanna work at ONGC and i'm studying final year btech mechanical engineering..can you please suggest me how can i get it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?