2nd April 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army? Criteria for selection? Qualifications required for admission?

criteria for joining military engineering services after bachlor degree in mechanical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to join in Indian Army?
  2. Am I eligible to join Indian Army with mentioned subjects in 12th standard? Procedure to join?
  3. Qualifications required for girl candidate in Indian Army? Colleges for girls to take admission in Indian Army located in Maharashtra?
  4. What are the different ways to get entry in commando forces? I am a student of science stream in 12th class
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required required to join the Indian Army as a Soldier?
  6. How can I join the Indian Army after completing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication? What is the Physical criteria required for the same? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply for Clerical post in Indian Army for 12th student?
  8. Can a girl take admission in Indian Army? What is the selection criteria for FMC selection in medical stream?
  9. Procedure and criteria to get admission in Indian army?
  10. Eligibility criteria to join Indian Army?
  11. Procedure to get Indian Army jobs after BDS?
  12. How to join Indian Army in Uttarpradesh? What is the qualification required?
  13. How to join Indian Army? Qualifications required for the exam?
  14. How can a girl join the Indian Army after completing BA? What are the qualification and Physical criteria required?
  15. Indian Army after BCA?Eligibility,Procedure to Join?
  16. How can I join Indian Army? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?
  17. How to join Indian Army after passing 10th? What is the criteria to join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria required to join technical soldier in Indian Army?
24th April 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army? Criteria for selection? Qualifications required for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to join indian army,what is the procedure,how are selections carried out.what are the qualifications required
dear friend,

Eligibility criperia::

1.age limit 16.5 to 19years

2.candidate should be physically fit

3.candidate should complete 12th standard from recognized state board

4.candidate should be a citizen of india

Selection process:

1.written exam

2.main exam

for more deails visit
www.upsc.gov.in
4th July 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

sir iam 10th pass with 42% can i join in army
9th October 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

If a person is married he can join indian army or not please reply.

Regards
Raj
19th December 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

ARE CROSS-EYED MEN ARE ALLOWED TO JOIN ARMY
31st December 2012, 11:01 PM
denwer1

Hi friend,

There are two types of exams for joining in to INDIAN ARMY. You must

clear one of the two exams to enter into the indian army.

They are NDA and CDS exam.

NDA exam is for joining army as a soldier. You can write this exam

with just a pass in 12th std. That is after finishing school you can write NDA

exam.

CDS exam allows you to enter any of the three defense services. And

it allows you to enter inside as an officer. This exam needs a graduate. Which

means you need to finish a degree to get eligible for writing CDS exam.

19th December 2013, 07:20 PM
teja.ravi166

Respected sir,
my name is p.v.e.ravi teja.i completed diploma in civil engineer but i have a subject in diploma .
i can join in CDA OR NDA .i kindly request to join in army for applying
please sir .....
3rd April 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Is any possibility to join indianarmy with diploma in electrial & electronics engineering as educational qualification at 23 years
21st September 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I had not pass slc only one year is left I want to be an Indian army and I am from nepal can I ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?