12th December 2011, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to know my GUJCET exam center? How to check application form status?

hom to know the school centers for registration of my gujcet

20th December 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to know my GUJCET exam center? How to check application form status?

Where to send the print out of the successful application after submission. It is not specified or mentioned anywhere? Can anyone tell this surely.

27th December 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i hav submitted the form bt my exam centre was not coming when i took its printout

11th February 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

How to chage my exam center

22nd March 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

how can i know about my center and gujcet details ?.....

23rd March 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

how can i findout my gujcet center. . .

23rd March 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

How Can I know my Gujcet Applicant NO

25th March 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO CHECK MY GUJCET EKAM CENTRE ? AND SEAT NO.? PLEASE DO SOME THING

25th March 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

how to saw my gujcet receipt ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?